September 20 TPF meeting in Charlotte SouthPark

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I still don't know for sure if I can come. I should know more by Tuesday. I know it's last minute, but I just don't know yet.

I really want to come and trust me, I am doing what I can.

Boxermom - I'm looking forward to meeting you as well. If it doesn't happen this time, I'm sure there will be other meets that we can get together.

I'm in Raleigh. I did go to Charlotte a few weekends ago and I am like 2.5 hours away. I'll have to check my work schedule.
Welcome to NC! I live in Durham. There are some nice malls around the area, but they are not as nice as Southpark. (At least not to me!) We have SouthPoint onver here in my neck of the woods. The Nordstrom's there will do in a pinch. Then of course there is Triangle Town Center in your neck of the woods which has a Saks that will also do in a pinch.

SP doesnt have a Gucci store, but having a Cheesecake factory more than makes up for that. :yahoo: Im going to get fat.

For some reason I thought there were like 20+ people coming. :huh: ah well. LOL

Ill try to dress nice so we dont get snubbed by the Hermes sales associate. But its not a store, its hub in NM right?

^^^No, the Hermes at Southpark is a free standing store. But the staff there is cool. You don't have to get crazys with what you wear, though I usually try to dress nicely for Southpark. It's my special place, so I like to dress it. I can schlep around in a tank top and shorts in Gaston County!! :Push:

SP doesnt have a Gucci store, but having a Cheesecake factory more than makes up for that. :yahoo: Im going to get fat.

For some reason I thought there were like 20+ people coming. :huh: ah well. LOL

Ill try to dress nice so we dont get snubbed by the Hermes sales associate. But its not a store, its hub in NM right?

SP does have a Gucci Boutique inside of NM, as well as Prada and Chanel.

love2travel, SouthPark is so large that I have to wear comfortable shoes to walk the distances there. So I'm not dressed up but like PP says, it's a special occasion for me so I want to feel neat, at least. I love that there are so many comfortable places to sit and rest!

The Hermes shop is so friendly--you'll feel comfortable there--they helped me feel welcome the first time I went in.

Welcome to NC! I live in Durham. There are some nice malls around the area, but they are not as nice as Southpark. (At least not to me!) We have SouthPoint onver here in my neck of the woods. The Nordstrom's there will do in a pinch. Then of course there is Triangle Town Center in your neck of the woods which has a Saks that will also do in a pinch.

I live within walking distance of Triangle Town Center, haha, so it is handy, but I am definitely trying to make it on Thursday!! I'm trying to work out a work thing that morning, but I think I can switch with someone and actually be in Charlotte that morning.

Ive seen the gucci--I call them "hubs"-- in NM, they had some good bags. I want a necklace though.

The last time I was there, I wore a navy splendid tee, some random joe's, and I dont remember what shoes. I carried my cheap bag--a LeSportsac. hehe

I am not going to be able to attend. :crybaby:I was holding out hope, but it's not going to happen this time. I'll be thinking of you ladies on Thursday. I am so sad that I can't come.

Hopefully, we can do a meet over a weekend in March/April sometime.

I am not going to be able to attend. :crybaby:I was holding out hope, but it's not going to happen this time. I'll be thinking of you ladies on Thursday. I am so sad that I can't come.

Hopefully, we can do a meet over a weekend in March/April sometime.
:crybaby:

I was hoping to get to see you. Hopefully we will be able to arrange a meet in March/April. :smile:

I'm sorry to hear you can't make it, Debbie. Katherine can't come either.

So it will be boxermom, Prada Psycho, nathansgirl, love2travel, and anotheremptysky, if I'm counting correctly.

At Hermes, Jason is working on Thursday--he knows we're coming lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.