Senreve Maestra

Has anyone tried to get their Senreve bag fixed without a receipt? For lifetime warranty, what about those who are unfortunate enough to lose their receipt, does that mean that they won't fix it? Any experiences?

Has anyone tried to get their Senreve bag fixed without a receipt? For lifetime warranty, what about those who are unfortunate enough to lose their receipt, does that mean that they won't fix it? Any experiences?
Was the purchased made online? If so, they should have your order history on file for warranty purpose.

So beautiful!! How are you liking it??

Hey,
Do you still have your bag and are you satisfied? Thx,

I still have my Maestra bag and it actually holds up quite well since I bought it. I rotate it with other bags for work and leisure.
The shape stayed the same - no folds or sagging or softening.
The leather (Mimosa in my case) is sturdy. No new scratches or whatsoever. And I am medium careful with bags, means I am careful with them, but not obsessively careful. Means I place them on floors, they sometimes might hit doors or whatever I am passing by.
The handles do show wear at the side where the hang against the handle rings. One is a bit cracked but was like that when I got it. I got it from the Earth Day Sale for 438$, which was a great price. The bag has a near invisible light scratch (which did not change over time and I actually only see it when I look for it closely) and the crack was not described. So I received a replacement strap for free. So the customer service for me was really good.
Because the strap crack did not worsen, I haven't used the new strap yet.

Later I also got an Aria bag, which is also very sturdy.

So, I myself am still very content with my bag. I actually am still thinking about getting the large Maestra for Work, but haven't bit the bullet as the prices for the large one are quite high (though they cover all the customs, which is really really great (I live in Germany and customs for leather bags means you need to add 23% tax to the initial price)) and because I am also eyeing another bag... :P

Does anyone have the weight difference between the dolce and other leather types for the large Maestra? I keep hearing that its lighter but the weight info on the website isn't any different between the leather types.

Took a plunge to try out the original maestra size for a weekend bag out with the kids that is more sleek looking. But it seems quite uncomfortable. It’s so popular that I’m second guessing myself. I know I chose a stiffer leather (mimosa) but wondering how others find it.

E21F6D17-DFD4-4191-8355-43225A5DA9A9.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t own this bag, but a good friend of mine bought it. In her excitement she took the tags off. After putting her stuff into it she realized that the bag was actually quite heavy for her. She contacted the company and they were nice enough to make an exception and take the return. She has no regrets even though she likes the design it is not functional for her lifestyle...she lives in a city and walks pretty much everywhere.

I personally don’t like the design. As much as I’ve seen it around on social media, it has not grown on me. I like the organization it offers, but heavy bags are dealbreakers for me. I wouldn’t second guess yourself. Maybe start looking for other options that suit your needs better and that you find more comfortable. I bought the strathberry leather backpack in the gorgeous tan color for when I’m on outings with my little ones. It’s not huge but it’s pretty lightweight for a leather bag. My friend bought a knomo backpack. It’s black nylon with gold zippers and I think it’s the best looking nylon backpack out there. Good luck to you!

I have this bag in dolce leather and find backpack mode to be fine. I also I use both the top handle and the shoulder strap. I brought a laptop to Vegas for a conference in January and it worked out well.

if you don’t love it, return it!

Reactions: Jktgal
I had the regular leather and a mimosa one and I carried them while traveling through Vancouver and Paris. I didn’t find them uncomfortable but did find them heavy after they were loaded up with my essentials. I ended up setting both and getting an LV palms springs backpack and I’m loving it!

I bought the mini version in the mimosa in white and a pebbled in coral. While, I loved the look of them, especially the white one..I kinda regretted buying both of them..mostly because yes, they are heavy and a bit bulky.

I did end up selling the white one mostly because even though it supposed to be stain/yellow resistant...was afraid that it would still yellow over time. I kept the coral one, but only used it once..still complating on selling it as well.

Could anyone here give a little review on the different types of Senreve leather? Specifically the dragon and suede. I am considering purchasing an aria bag in one of those. In the pictures, the dragon seems a little crude/cheap to me, but I would like to hear about your experiences.

Could anyone here give a little review on the different types of Senreve leather? Specifically the dragon and suede. I am considering purchasing an aria bag in one of those. In the pictures, the dragon seems a little crude/cheap to me, but I would like to hear about your experiences.

Hi, I posted this in another thread, but here's the scoop, in case you're still interested.. I went to flagship SF store to check them out.

1. The regular 'pebbled leather' is what you would expect as a textured leather from any other brand, pretty standard. It reminded me of Coach.
2. The 'mimosa leather' has horizontal etchings/imprints, is a bit stiffer, and some compare it to LV Epi. I can see some similarities, but it's definitely not as lux.
3. The 'dolce leather' is softer, more pliable, not as structured, but also seems more delicate. I suppose that's the trade-off. It reminded me of a Kenneth Cole bag I once had.
4. The 'dragon leather' is croc-embossed print, nothing particularly swoon-worthy or off-putting. Personally, I think it looks better on the smaller items or as an embellishment. This one reminds me of Furla.
5. Of note, the vegan leathers (cross hatch, smooth, croc) were pretty nice. There's one that's similar to the Prada saffiano material, which I myself like, but I know some people can't stand. They are also looking into other sustainable practices and materials, which I commend.

The smaller bags were all pretty light, keep in mind that they are pretty much mini bags or clutches. You'll see YouTubers stuff them full while playing tetris with their essential items, but we know that's not the way things work IRL. The larger bags are pretty heavy, the vegan ones are lighter.

Reactions: beth001 and liliBuo
Is anyone else bothered by the way their leather texture looks up close? I tried their lilac mimosa midi and when I first saw it in person, I couldn't get over the dark stripes. And it's not part of the texture, it's actually patches that are colored darker. It just activates my trypophobia and looks super rough.

I sadly ended up returning it, but now I'm considering getting a mini in the dolce leather since it looks a lot smoother in the photos. (And I want a convertible purse so bad!)
midi maestra.png

I had the regular leather and a mimosa one and I carried them while traveling through Vancouver and Paris. I didn’t find them uncomfortable but did find them heavy after they were loaded up with my essentials. I ended up setting both and getting an LV palms springs backpack and I’m loving it!
Which size of the maestra bag did you get?