**Selling/consigning** with Fashionphile

What size 19 is it? I feel $5100 is pretty good. I have a black one, purchased in Nov 2019, in the size large (boutique calls it medium) and paid $5100 plus tax for it. When designers raise their prices I find that Fashionphile does as well, if it is a item that many want, which the 19 is. I did the same thing you did. I got a quote from Fashionphile at a certain amount. I declined. Came back about 3 months later and they gave me an offer for LESS! I hate for you to miss that good quote. How about counter offer. See if they will accept it.
Hi @Debbie65 - I am looking to sell my Chanel Boy Old Medium in Black Calfskin leather. My bag is in almost new condition as well. May I ask how much Fashionphile quoted you for your bag? Thank you!

I did it for my LV metis noir. Basically, you hold the bag at different angles and she takes screen shots. You do get your quote faster, and it may have been *slightly* higher because of it. They offered 1400 while 3 other places offered 1300. I eneded up doing better with a consigner. Next time I will just send in my photos as usual.

I did it for my LV metis noir. Basically, you hold the bag at different angles and she takes screen shots. You do get your quote faster, and it may have been *slightly* higher because of it. They offered 1400 while 3 other places offered 1300. I eneded up doing better with a consigner. Next time I will just send in my photos as usual.
Thank you! I appreciate you sharing your experience with me!

If you have multiple items, a virtual appointment is so much easier. The consultant takes screen shots so you don’t have to submit pictures unless its for something really detailed like the auth stamp on chanel costume jewelry. I think the max for one appointment is 10 items. It seems quotes are better and quicker doing it this way, at least in my experience.

Reactions: nat74
Is it even possible to make a counteroffer to FP?
I only tried to make a counteroffer once and was successful, but it was a unique situation. They quoted me a pretty reasonable buyout price and due to a combination of travel and procrastination on my end, I didn't accept the quote and ship the bag by the time it expired. I literally submitted a new request within a day of the prior quote expiring and when they made a new offer a few days later it was for $1K less. When reached out and asked how it could've changed so much, they quickly updated it to the amount I was previously quoted.

Any other time I thought an offer was too low, I've resubmitted the bag a couple months later and doing that has usually worked out in my favor :smile:.

Reactions: ahswong