Sellier vs. Retourne

Which style do you like more?

• Sellier (Rigide)

• Retourne (Souple)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sellier for anything 28cm and under, retourné for anything 32cm and over. Love the structured look for the smaller more formal size, but the slouchy large Kellys are sooo chic in a European way IMHO.

i love both looks, and absolutely respect the extra skill that goes into sellier, but i live a retourne life, so that suits me better - it is an issue of what would work for me, and not one of preference necessarily.

I actually like Sellier for formal/evening wear, and then I like the bag in 25-28cm, but for daytime I find the retourne much more usable. Also it depends on leather...Sellier if the bag is in togo or clemence, but in box I just love the retourne. Box is just so amazing as a leather, that it looks great in both!

I like both. I prefer the 28cm in rigide. Def. do not like a 32cm in rigide, it looks too stiff to me and like a battering ram/weapon. So I look for a 32 in the softer look. I don't think they look that slouchy in togo or courchevel. I mean, it's not falling over itself or collapsing. That look I don't like. Even my 35cm stands up straight and it is not rigide.

I like both, but generally prefer the rigide for a Kelly 28 since it's so feminine. Not too fussy with the bigger Kellys - they look great, and I wouldn't turn either down when I'm at that point!

Oh I am so glad many of you agree that a souple 32 Kelly is the right choice because I've ordered mine but I couldn't make up my mind (sellier or retourne) but since I am getting a 32 then retourne works better right???
Plus its clemence so I think sellier wouldnt be "quite right" since its not as dressy as most the other leathers ! I hope I made the right choice because I don't want to keep changing my specs. Thanks everyone!

Oh I am so glad many of you agree that a souple 32 Kelly is the right choice because I've ordered mine but I couldn't make up my mind (sellier or retourne) but since I am getting a 32 then retourne works better right???
Plus its clemence so I think sellier wouldnt be "quite right" since its not as dressy as most the other leathers ! I hope I made the right choice because I don't want to keep changing my specs. Thanks everyone!

Congratulations!!! Soooo ... what color and hardware?:nuts: