Sellier or Retourne??

My goodness...the scale has definitely been tipped on this one. It's done....sellier blkbox 32cm with GH it is. It's paid for and I'm going to pick it up on the 14th of Dec. Thanks so much for your kind suggestions. I am really looking for the timeless piece as my first Kelly bag. I'm convinced that I want the structured, classic Kelly.

Congratulations! You will love it to bits. :love:

You think I'll be a wreck from here til next week. Honestly, everytime I see a woman carrying a sellier....I realize I'm staring and making the person uncomfortable. I once followed a woman around at Saks in New-York because she was carrying a "vert anis sellier GH" Kelly. I couldn't take my eyes off the handbag.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Grand-Fond, Licencetocook & MsSparkles....Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you!!!

My goodness...the scale has definitely been tipped on this one. It's done....sellier blkbox 32cm with GH it is. It's paid for and I'm going to pick it up on the 14th of Dec. Thanks so much for your kind suggestions. I am really looking for the timeless piece as my first Kelly bag. I'm convinced that I want the structured, classic Kelly.

PCG , Millsteam, Hummingbird& KallieGirl: When I post my pictures, I hope you believe that I do the Kelly "classic" justice.

Lisawhit : I'm hoping for the Birkin in a more relaxed and casual look. Who knows, maybe I'll post two pictures next week. LOL

But really guys....thanks a lot!!!!

Oh wow!! How exciting!! You have chosen a fabulous bag!! I cannot wait for your reveal!!