Sellers with beyond horrible customer service- what would you do?

definitely leave the neg to warn others. people will see that your neg is clearly just in response. before i buy from someone, i look at their feedback and if i see a negative, i check the feedback of the other person as well to find out more about the transaction as i know people just leave negs for people in retaliation.

I had a situation like this recently, with absolutely no communication from seller at all. I just won't leave feedback. Or, may wait until after May 1 so there is no retaliation.

well, she responded by saying she never got any of my letters (which is BS since I sent them through her ebay account and the e-mail addy that paypal showed me after I paid). She also said she was on the road (why would u schedule something to sell when you weren't there for 2 weeks!), and furthermore everything she buys on ebay takes about 2 weeks to get to her anyways so she is not late sending it out. I don't know about anyone else, but when someone buys from me I ship out as soon as payment is made! Lastly- everything I buy on ebay has come within a week! Never 2! She concluded with asking me to only have civil communication with her, which confuses me as I never swore at her, typed in caps or anything. I believe she must be referring to my comment about her poor customer service and how I hate to leave negative feedback but I am beginning to feel I should (which is probably the comment that made her decide to actually answer my e-mail this time!). UGH.

Just to add to my ebay woes, a dispute i filed against another member I bought 2 juicy charms from 3 weeks ago (he since deleted his account and never sent me charms!) is undecided b/c today he posted a tracking number to paypal.....my charms? I'm a little afraid what might be coming. I decided to leave the claim open until I get the charms.

Wow, this lady is a real piece of work. I agree with the others...she deserves a neg. Even if she leaves you one in retaliation just reply to it so anyone who looks at it can see it. I know it stinks...but other potential buyers need to know about your experience with this seller.

well, she responded by saying she never got any of my letters (which is BS since I sent them through her ebay account and the e-mail addy that paypal showed me after I paid). She also said she was on the road (why would u schedule something to sell when you weren't there for 2 weeks!), and furthermore everything she buys on ebay takes about 2 weeks to get to her anyways so she is not late sending it out. I don't know about anyone else, but when someone buys from me I ship out as soon as payment is made! Lastly- everything I buy on ebay has come within a week! Never 2! She concluded with asking me to only have civil communication with her, which confuses me as I never swore at her, typed in caps or anything. I believe she must be referring to my comment about her poor customer service and how I hate to leave negative feedback but I am beginning to feel I should (which is probably the comment that made her decide to actually answer my e-mail this time!). UGH.

Just to add to my ebay woes, a dispute i filed against another member I bought 2 juicy charms from 3 weeks ago (he since deleted his account and never sent me charms!) is undecided b/c today he posted a tracking number to paypal.....my charms? I'm a little afraid what might be coming. I decided to leave the claim open until I get the charms.

Bella try to open the package in front of your mailman or someone just in case.

Did you pay with PayPal ? If so, file an item not received claim if you don't get the item and an item significantly not as described claim if you do and the item is worse than the seller described. PayPal will let you communicate with the seller through them. If you don't get results, you can escalate the claim to a dispute and let PayPal decide it for you. If you sent $ and got nothing, you will get a refund whether the seller wants to refund you or not, especially if the seller has no tracking information. It'll take a month or more, but you will a refund. If the item isn't as described, just let PayPal know through a significantly not as described claim. Just send an e-mail or 2 to the seller first to give him/her a chance to resolve the matter. Be sure to list exactly what is wrong with it. The outcome of this kind of claim is that the seller usually won't give you a refund on their own and it will take a while for PayPal to decide in your favor on your dispute, but you'll get your money back. You'll have to send the item back at your own expense. If you didn't buy with PayPal, you should have. You get protection with PayPal. If a seller won't take PayPal for an expensive item, it means that you have little or no recourse if you aren't happy with what you bought. If the seller doesn't take PayPal, run the other way. The advantage of filing a PayPal cliam here is that if you get neg. f/b, just put the dispute number in your f/b to the seller and the follow up that you can do to the negative f/b that the seller gives you.

wow, i hope this ends well for you. I completely cannot stand sellers with zero communication. People somehow do not seem to understand that feedback helps ease the buyers mind and helps make the transaction so much more enjoyable. I don't know why sellers always just ditch or go on a 'supposed vacation, trip, or hospital leave' once they make the sell...URGH!

ITA hellosunshine!

MsMary- I did pay with paypal through my CC so I have double protection.

Just AGGRAVATING! Will update everyone. I figure I'll give her ANOTHER week (since she shipped it Thursday I'll give her until this Thursday). If I don't have it then I am filing a claim. Esp. since tracking is not valid and I emailed her yesterday about it and NO RESPONSE!