Seller sent me grossly mis-represented item..Anything else besides paypal dispute?

Missrocks

Apr 6, 2008
I bought these Christian Louboutin shoes from a seller. They sold them to be as black leather Very Prives. When I got them they looked different than in the picture (hidden platform) and were brown shoes that the seller had dyed black! No mention of the dying on the auction.

I went ahead and filed a dispute resolution through paypal, but have heard this doesn't alway produce great results. Plus the seller has had horrible communication the whole way.

Is there anything else I should be doing? I paid by credit card, so should I try to fill a claim with Bank of America yet?

Thanks for any suggestions anyone has!

Here's my thread in on the CL forum, if anyone is interested in pictures. :cursing:

http://forum.purseblog.com/christia...et-brown-shoes-painted-black-help-279995.html

No, it is the same thing, but the dispute needs to escalated to a claim before it is reviewed by Paypal. In the dispute stage, you are communicating with the seller and trying to resolve it.

Thanks for suggestions everyone.

Keya~ Seller has horrible communication and has been very bad about responding to my previous emails. I sent her an email and gave her a phone call. Yet to get a response.

Thanks for suggestions everyone.

Keya~ Seller has horrible communication and has been very bad about responding to my previous emails. I sent her an email and gave her a phone call. Yet to get a response.

I'd wait a day or so for a response then escalate to a claim with PP (mention in the comment field that you've tried to contact the seller with no luck)
If PP fails, call your CC company and see if you can do a chargeback.