Seller Doesn't Want To Take The Return?

Strange how the bag pictures are horrible and you can't make out if it is authentic in any way but his other auctions look like a professional photographer took pictures of them. I would not buy this bag off the pictures he posted.

The original listing and the newer listing state "Free Local Pickup, no shipping." Was this changed (somehow) in the original listing? The OP stated "when the bag arrived ..." so was the seller shipping and then stopped doing so?

The original listing and the newer listing state "Free Local Pickup, no shipping." Was this changed (somehow) in the original listing? The OP stated "when the bag arrived ..." so was the seller shipping and then stopped doing so?
It wasn't changed. I'd seen it when the listing was first posted.

It was in the original listing. I contacted him to see if he would ship which he agreed to do so. Thankfully he refunded me fully.
I'm glad you got all your money back. I was thinking it looks like the seller sells a lot of furniture, which would make pick up logical, and maybe this was a holdover from the selling template he uses.