Sell me the Neverfull GM - $1,000 Decision.....

pinkdiamonds said:
PS Another question, someone on youtube said that the cinching DOES NOT stay put all day. is this true?????

P.S.S. THen I was thinking, why can't I use any old tote (a fashionable one) that is very large instead? ???? Dunno what to do!!

That is verryyyyyy true but u can use locks like Angelnudged on YouTube.

I really didn't want neverfull because everyone and their brother had it but I use it as an everyday and work bag and lovvvvvvve it. I think you will be happy. Give her a chance.

To me, I like the Neverfull over another tote because I do not have a huge LV budget and the Neverfull can transform into a huge, giant tote, or be cinched into a smaller bag for a different occasion. I know I can use the bag with just cell/wallet/keys or I can expand it to use for kid stuff and my stuff in a few years time. I know I can use it for travel, on my anniversary when I go see a Broadway show.. to me, it just has so many different uses and time/place appropriateness.

Wow. Great shot! thx for pic!
What's SLG's? I have a bag similar in size to MM and it is way too small for all of my stuff mon-fri...so i got the Gm...
If u get the purse organizer, get the one for the MM so it fits the shape (they told me to get the one for GM, not MM because it would topple over)....

I have the mono gm and the azur mm. Love them both! The gm is great of work and travel. It's my tote bag for work right now. My sc pm has my "purse" things and the nf has stuff like shoes, scarf, lunch bag, files, etc. it is super versatile! Love this bag!

Wow. Great shot! thx for pic!
What's SLG's? I have a bag similar in size to MM and it is way too small for all of my stuff mon-fri...so i got the Gm...
If u get the purse organizer, get the one for the MM so it fits the shape (they told me to get the one for GM, not MM because it would topple over)....
Small leather goods (SLG). I have the pochette accessoire that holds most of my makeup stuff, the mini pochette, the mono cles with my keys and some cards, my coin wallet and my Emilie wallet! I love me some SLG! Haha! :lol:

I really don't think my NF GM is used as an everyday bag... I grab the bags like Speedy, speedyB, petit noe..
I prefer my everyday bag to have a bit of structure. NF GM is great for travel.

I love the GM! The Neverfull is perfect for traveling & for moms. I take it to all my son's games bc it fits so much...water bottle, blanket, shoes (in a ziplock bag), etc. It's better than a tote bag bc it's LV. lol I can cinch it in when I want to or just leave it open like a tote bag. O & it's perfect for the beach & pool. The cinching don't really come apart unless you cinch it & then stretch it to grab something & not cinch it back. You can always use your lock to hook the ends of the strings together. Looks cute too! O & I have an organizer in the largest size (no zipper) but I don't use it bc it's a lil small & don't fit perfectly. You can also purchase a base shaper if you want the bottom to remain flat. I have it & I use it sometimes. I love my bag & I would recommend it to anyone. :heart:

I have the neverfull MM and i love it to death! i can take it to work, to shopping trips, on holidays... its endless where you can take your neverfull! mine is the DE, and i'm already planning to buy one in Azur.

I've had my mono GM nf for 5 years and I LOVE IT !!!
It's my favorite bag after all these years .
I don't think it's heavy at all. ( when I travel and put my iPad in it and 3 hoodies than it feels heavy,)
What do you carry in it that makes it heavy?
I carry my LV insolite wallet , my mono LV checkbook cover ( no checkbook just for receipts), a card cubby ( for all my store cards and gift cards ) ,
a small makeup bag for lip glosses,a small makeup bag for lotions and hand gel). A small container for my migraine pills . My key Cles and cell phone ( sometimes I put them in my pocket.)

I did buy a bottom for the bag to give in shape but it made it heavy .
I haven't tried a purse organizer yet ,probably bc I love the interior striping too much to cover it up !

Hey guys!
WELL - today I used the GM!!! All I did was have it in the car and when I went to get out of car, I put everything in there - all small bags, lunch bag, umbrella, etc. and it ALL fit and all i had to carry was that one bag - it was easy and convenient. So hopefully i will use it as a bag tomorrow! if i have time to organize it. maybe i'll wait for the pursebling organizer.