See where Nanaz's madness began on PF - Pics

Your bags are/were just beautiful, Nanaz!!:love: I am actually very impressed by the fact that you only have four left right now- excellent self-control!:yes:Congrats!:heart:

OMG 'L' Nanaz :nuts: you can't imagine how NUTS I am :shame: !
I've had and sold:
'01 Black classic first
'02 Black and Chocolate classic first
'03 Caramel city, Red twiggy and city and Lilac classic first with S/HW
'04 Eggplant classic, purse and coin purse, Anis city, Lilac city, Turquoise city
'05 Bubblegum Pink classic first, Sky Blue city, Day and mini-mini coin purse, Teal twiggy and Day, Ice Blue Day, Magenta city and Day, White mini-twiggy and classic first, Turquoise classic first and mini-twiggy
'06 Cornflower classic first and coin purse, Pale Rose purse, Rouge Vif work, city and purse, Blue India purse, Greige purse, Truffle purse . . . aso. :rolleyes::supacool:!!!

You have collected some gorgeous bags ... I don't know how you could let some of them go! I'm very bad at keeping my bags, I'm such a hoarder! I get so attached to my bags! LOL

OMG 'L' Nanaz :nuts: you can't imagine how NUTS I am :shame: !
I've had and sold:
'01 Black classic first
'02 Black and Chocolate classic first
'03 Caramel city, Red twiggy and city and Lilac classic first with S/HW
'04 Eggplant classic, purse and coin purse, Anis city, Lilac city, Turquoise city
'05 Bubblegum Pink classic first, Sky Blue city, Day and mini-mini coin purse, Teal twiggy and Day, Ice Blue Day, Magenta city and Day, White mini-twiggy and classic first, Turquoise classic first and mini-twiggy
'06 Cornflower classic first and coin purse, Pale Rose purse, Rouge Vif work, city and purse, Blue India purse, Greige purse, Truffle purse . . . aso. :rolleyes::supacool:!!!
OMG "E" look at all those gorgeous colors that you sold.:drool: You have stronger will power that i do. I think if i had all those and sold them i would be crying just by looking at my own thread. :crybaby:
You are always number one and first class to me.:heart:

OMG "E" look at all those gorgeous colors that you sold. You have stronger will power that i do. I think if i had all those and sold them i would be crying just by looking at my own thread. :crybaby:
You are always number one and first class to me.:heart:

Awwwwwww sweety 'L' Nanaz :shame: I think we are sitting in the same boat, isn't it ;) ?!! When I'm looking at your list from sold bbags - - - I also would be crying :crybaby:- they all are sooooooooo GORGEOUS :drool:! But I know it's a never ending story with buying and selling :nogood: - let's enjoy those bags we still have and LOVE :heart:

Awwwwwww sweety 'L' Nanaz :shame: I think we are sitting in the same boat, isn't it ;) ?!! When I'm looking at your list from sold bbags - - - I also would be crying :crybaby:- they all are sooooooooo GORGEOUS :drool:! But I know it's a never ending story with buying and selling :nogood: - let's enjoy those bags we still have and LOVE :heart:

truer words were never spoken. i never think to really enjoy the bags i have because i'm always lusting after the ones i don't have. i should round up all my b-bags for a group hug! or at least take them out of their dust bags once in a while...

argghh!!! you sold your blueberry day?!? oh my, where was I then??? I've been hunting for a blueberry for the longest time now. sighh..... I'm glad you still have your lilac tho, it's gorgeous!!

argghh!!! you sold your blueberry day?!? oh my, where was I then??? I've been hunting for a blueberry for the longest time now. sighh..... I'm glad you still have your lilac tho, it's gorgeous!!
peppy girl i love my Lilac.:tup: I wish Balenciaga made more bags in Lilac color.:smile:

Oh Nanaz and First Class, how could you sell those bags? :drool: I am so bad at parting with anything. It is just not in my nature at all. I only just got rid of my first car after 11 years as it was practically falling to bits!! :rolleyes:I wanted to keep it in the garden but the SI was not having it. I inherited this trait from my parents who are incredible hoarders. I am not sure I will ever sell on any of my bags but if I was really strapped for cash then I guess I would. But they would definitely be the last thing to go. They give me too much pleasure.

attachment-3.jpg

If I'd only known sooner, this could have been mine :crybaby:

Oh Nanaz and First Class, how could you sell those bags? :drool: I am so bad at parting with anything. It is just not in my nature at all. I only just got rid of my first car after 11 years as it was practically falling to bits!! :rolleyes:I wanted to keep it in the garden but the SI was not having it. I inherited this trait from my parents who are incredible hoarders. I am not sure I will ever sell on any of my bags but if I was really strapped for cash then I guess I would. But they would definitely be the last thing to go. They give me too much pleasure.
B_Brit, you are too funny:roflmfao: I always tell myself "it is only a bag and there will be another one". Changes are always good. It makes life more interesting.;)