See where Nanaz's madness began on PF - Pics

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Ladies, i was just looking at my former and present Bbag's pics and all of a sudden i felt dizzy.:throwup::wacko: I have searched, spent hourse of time on the phone with different SAs and got the best Bbags that i could asked for but right now i only have four. :wtf:What is the matter with me. Am i nutts? :nuts:i sold most of them. I really regret selling my Giant Marine PT among all of them. :crybaby:Any one else? and do you have any regrets?:heart:

Attachments

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
As I ready myself to part with one of my last Chloe's I ws thinking the same thing: all the time spent hunting down the perfect paddy and then BAM! they are all gone.

But I'm loving my bbags now!! :wlae:

So are these all the bags you have sold???

incoralblue

Boy With Bags
O.G.
Jan 28, 2007
NY
Nanaz you sold that metallic boobie?????? :wtf::crybaby:

It was wonderful to see you this afternoon! We have plan a DC PF shopping trip to NM or something!

bagdizzy

All In
Mar 27, 2007
MySoju

It was wonderful to see you this afternoon! We have plan a DC PF shopping trip to NM or something!

i was thinking of the same thing too...the boobies?:crybaby: i would luv to have one (but not above retail)

Nanaz....i thought im the only dizzy gal here :rolleyes: lets just say you are very picky....just like with choosing bf's....you collect and collect then select for the best:P

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006

Hi P, it was nice seeing you too.:yes: We definitely should plan a DC PF meeting:tup: and yes i was nutts to sell that gorgeous Silver Boobie.:nuts::cursing:

pseub

Bonne vivante
O.G.
Oct 24, 2005
Los Angeles
www.unefemme.net
I'm still kicking myself for selling my Origan City. I don't miss the Camel Day (gorgeous bag but too hard to find stuff), but that City was my first Bbag. I hadn't been using it much at the time and figured I was done with it, but now I feel like an idiot.

evychew

Jan 16, 2007
san francisco
omg, the leather on all of them, nanaz...they're all TDF! you have such strong will power -- if I had all these bags, I'd probably hoard them and sleep with them at night. LOL

nicole2730

O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
YOU ARE NUTS!!!! at least, for selling your RT DAY, that one would make me cry. i remember almost buying your olive day - that leather is just like mine TDF!!

some of your past bags are so gorgeous, but i know the lucky girls/boys who have them now are so grateful for your indecisiveness.

thank you for sharing your past and present bags with us - i mean it in more ways than one.

what bags do you have left, if any???