Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing deal!!!!

Why not, who cares if it says uniform! its still LV!!! LOL

OMG everyday I am more disgusted with EBay. For me its gotten really slow and their policies are getting more strict for the sellers and they are making it easy for buyers to scam!!! I cant believe they would just pull off your listing without asking for evidence! Who shows receipts on Ebay?? I usually think its very fishy if they do!!! If bags can be faked so can receipts!!! so sorry about what you are going through!!!

Ebay is slow right now, I haven't sold anything in a week! Have you bought on Poshmark? Or just traded. How does it work payment wise?

Mharri20. I couldnt quote your post but I just saw the pics of the boots and pants!!! I DIEE love Valentino!!! Those boots are amazing!!!! Awwwww.
The pants are amazing!! ive been looking for black ones! How much did you pay for those?

Ebay is slow right now, I haven't sold anything in a week! Have you bought on Poshmark? Or just traded. How does it work payment wise?

The first day I bought the Vince jacket. i also traded and sold. So far so good! The buyer paid me straight to paypal. Since almost everyone asks for a deal I usually do both options, because they do charge 20%. I have a lot of things listed and people really low ball. that is why I price a little higher than ebay because I know people are going to offer less!

x

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky lucky you!!!! I am looking for a pastel pink gown for a wedding in a few months! I used to go to Atlantis so much when i was a little younger--fun place! Hope you had a great trip

Here ya go ladies...(crappy iPad quality, too lazy for DSLR)

View attachment 2060985

View attachment 2060986

View attachment 2060989

View attachment 2060990

And

A brand new Kate spade skirt:

View attachment 2060991

View attachment 2060993

I think it was 4.99

Love the shoes and the skirt!

Tomorrow night.....8:30 pm!! Storage wars Texas.

I might suck!!

You won't suck! Also if you watch it and think that you do suck; that's normal you may or may not get over that when you are a huge star. :cool: It comes with the territory LOL I sometimes wonder what movie stars think of themselves when they go to movie premiers and have to watch an entire movie starring them...Do they watch it and think I'm so fantastic OSCAR, or do they think oh god I look horrible/sound horrible/look fat/etc etc???
I'm still at the stage where I get nervous and hope I don't suck or look like an idiot before seeing the finished product LOL! I was a fan girl on the weekend so I'm definitely afraid to watch that final product...I also felt bad because I was probably the only one there that had no clue who the guy singer was that we were fan girls for...I felt old actually LOL!

Love the shoes and the skirt!

Thank you!! The shoes are very beautiful in person...

OMG everyday I am more disgusted with EBay. For me its gotten really slow and their policies are getting more strict for the sellers and they are making it easy for buyers to scam!!! I cant believe they would just pull off your listing without asking for evidence! Who shows receipts on Ebay?? I usually think its very fishy if they do!!! If bags can be faked so can receipts!!! so sorry about what you are going through!!!

I have heard horror stories about eBay and now I know that they are true. I was so shocked this morning when I found out it was removed. I would never sell a fake and I have good standing with other buyers that have bought auth merch off of me. Anything can be faked nowadays. Receipts, serial numbers etc. eBay has zero clue about anything. I don't feel safe as a seller there.:smash:

PS happy birthday Pao!!!

Here ya go ladies...(crappy iPad quality, too lazy for DSLR)

And

A brand new Kate spade skirt:

I think it was 4.99

I LOVE the shoes and skirt!! The shoes are so classic.

Mharri20. I couldnt quote your post but I just saw the pics of the boots and pants!!! I DIEE love Valentino!!! Those boots are amazing!!!! Awwwww.
The pants are amazing!! ive been looking for black ones! How much did you pay for those?

Thanks Pao!! The pants were $220 with shipping which is a lot lower than others listed. I have the current Elliott ones on black that are from the year before with the zipper up the back and extra fabric you can unzip but they aren't as stretchy and not very comfortable. I'm looking for another pair to replace them and I'll sell those probably! Skinny leather pants are so hard to buy when you don't want to spend $900!

K it's official ... I have sprayed down the very pretty lace netted dress with vodka and water. It smelled pretty nice except for the places that it is more tightly gathered. So I figured I'd try the vodka.

Boozers.

Status
Not open for further replies.