Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same problem with an authentic LV I posted. Aggravating!

eBay really sucks. I'm so aggravated.

quick question: how long after winning a bid should it take to receive payment? Bc something I listed ended on Saturday and she still hasn't paid and I'm headed to ship the other items out. I emailed her and zero communication.

I would have posted in the EBay forum but it seems you ladies are the Bly ones that ever answer me!! (And I love you guys for that)

quick question: how long after winning a bid should it take to receive payment? Bc something I listed ended on Saturday and she still hasn't paid and I'm headed to ship the other items out. I emailed her and zero communication.

I would have posted in the EBay forum but it seems you ladies are the Bly ones that ever answer me!! (And I love you guys for that)

You could always message the buyer telling them if they pay by this time you can ship today. If not, then this day. Make sense? Give them incentive ;). Good luck!

I have Ebay contact a non paying bidder after 4days. Some pay, some don't, one paid me after 2weeks. You never know, even with lots of feedback. What kills me is when a buyer does a BIN, and doesn't pay immediately, or snipes an auction and doesn't pay immediately. I started marking immediate payment for my BIN auctions.

I didn't have a chance too see everyone's finds fe my Cell so Ill comment tonight!
Here are the 2 Vera wang dresses, pics of the ferragamo pants to come soon.

Each dress was $20!!

View attachment 2060282

View attachment 2060284

View attachment 2060285

View attachment 2060286

Yes Anne, I was in Nassau!

Oh good gravy Pao you are stunning! Gorgeous, you and the dresses :biggrin:

:sad: today is the 3 year anniversary of the passing of Mr McQueen :sad:

So, so , so very sad. And I agree with Lazlo~when we lose someone to depression it should make us all take it so very seriously :sad:. I'm sorry Jama.

Happy new thread everyone! I'm loving all your finds and looking forward to Anne's TV debut tomorrow, it's scheduled on my DVR:smile:

I started selling on PoshMark and its going better than eBay so far... I have sold 2 things thus far, but I agree that it's tough to figure out a good wag to search. Some people will just go a little cray with their pricing...$50 for a gap top - really?

ladies I have an OT rant:

I am having a very bad week. First my fiancé's grandmother died and then I wake up this morning to find out that eBay removed a prada bag that I posted that was doing very well. When I contacted eBay they said its because I didn't post a receipt. I posted many pictures to prove the authenticity ( the bag was my mothers and it was purchased from a prada boutique in Italy) I posted the hardware, the interior etc. I just don't understand how someone can basically assume it's a "fake" report it and eBay doesn't even bother to notify you first with a warning, they just take it down. For all they know it could be someone with a vendetta against a seller. I am so aggravated, I have sold bags just recently. Listed them just the same and no problems, I am fuming...

Most probably someone reported your listing.

I always give at least 3 days ...but send a quick message that says congrats on your winning bid, payment due now.

Thanks ladies...I would have never know eBay would give me this kind of headache ugh

You can set eBay up so that the system reports non payment as non paying bidder after 3 days. But in all honesty some buyers pay really slow and some instantly and some never pay. You really can't tell what will happen!

I just send an invoice after the auction end and then a day or two later. I have my shipping set up thru eBay so it is easy to drop off the packages without standing in line.

You can set eBay up so that the system reports non payment as non paying bidder after 3 days. But in all honesty some buyers pay really slow and some instantly and some never pay. You really can't tell what will happen!

I just send an invoice after the auction end and then a day or two later. I have my shipping set up thru eBay so it is easy to drop off the packages without standing in line.

You know what I don't get? When I buy something off eBay I usually pay right away because I'm so excited to get it in the mail! What's wrong with these people?!

Pao9 said:
I didn't have a chance too see everyone's finds fe my Cell so Ill comment tonight!

Each dress was $20!!

Where did you get these!?!

Pao9 said:

Each dress was $20!!

We missed each other by but a week!!!

Gorgeous dresses. I also got an amazing dress in Nassau. But it wasn't $20. It was $100 on sale from $600. It is so phenomenal though that it was worth every cent. I am a vacation BIG spender!! I like to buy things I normally wouldn't.

Were you on the "Epic"???

Status
Not open for further replies.