Second time is a charm...Reveal!

Congrats!!! Love love love your glasses!! :biggrin:
Thank you! I'm so happy to have found them, I'd given up hope. They are perfect.
Congrats!!! Great choices and absolutely love your new sunglasses!
Thank you! They are perfect. The shape, fit, the color...I'm so happy! :biggrin:
The sunglasses are TDF!! Love! Congrats on a great haul!!
They are pretty sweet, love them. Thank you so much! :smile:
LOVE the NF Collection and sunnies! Great pics, congratulations!
I was torn about having multiples but at the end of the day...it's a great bag. Thank you so much! :smile:
Ooooh I love the sunnies. They are all gorgeous.
Congrats!
These are my favorites. I still like the Ursula Strass, those are a nice shape too. Thank you!
How fun! Congrats and enjoy!

Thank you! :smile:

Love ur collection. What did u sell ur neverfulls?
I had the DE and DA before. I sold the DE because I bought the Marylebone. Even though it's a very nice bag, I missed the NF too much. The DA I bought the first time was preowned so I wanted to buy it new this time. Thank you!
Congratulations on all of them. LOVE the new glasses!! They fit your face so well. To go with your NF collection, are you going to get a neo in the future?
Thank you so much! I think I prefer the older style NF. The only difference I do like is the colored interior.
I am so jealous! I love your NF collection sooo much! lol Congrats!!!
I'm still looking at the picture of them in disbelief, lol. Thank you! :smile:
I am dying for the DA NF.. The sunglasses are so classy!! Congrats on all!!
You should get one, you'll love it! Thank you! :smile:
Gorgeous NFs!!! Those sunnies are TDF! Congrats!
I love them all. :love: Thank you!
Love the sunglasses also!

BTW- what color is that gloss you are wearing? It looks fabulous with the sunnies!
Thank you! It's not showing the true color (flash was wacky that day), it's actually a deep burgundy.