Second thoughts on nano speedy

Natural to have cold feet. It’s very much an “it bag”, hard to get and highly sought after. I can’t deal with that vachetta though. I would keep the nano over the HL as the HL can’t fit much.

Reactions: AngelaK
I bought this bag when the nano wave first came out and sold it a couple months later. The non-adjustable strap drove me insane and I just thought the look was very underwhelming. So no, you're not the only one and you’re not crazy for not liking something that’s popular.
I went to say 'same here' then saw this was posted in January.. She probably sold it long ago haha

Reactions: Postyco
I have never been a crossbody bag nor like crossbody mini bags. After I got my speedy 20, I found it to be abit bic for my liking.i went on and boughf the Utility bag. Beautiful baf. Fits all my essentials plus 1phone 13. Thats when my nightmare started🤣🤣🤣… i started wanting small crossbody bags. I hunted and got the elusive Nano speedy with non adjustable strap. It became my daily bag. Then i started another tough HUNT… the Turenne nano. Boy! The Turenne is even harder to get … especially in an excellent or lightly used condition. Took me years to find it at a premium price. Bag is gorgous but the nano soeedy sings more to me…05C3E752-D28A-4322-BAE8-5B072C618CD8.jpeg7B931C36-F1BA-4E25-921A-25B3F5A8D7BF.jpeg