Second post-thesis reveal!

Wait! I just got here - OMG. Okay, first, congratulations on finishing your thesis and thanks for letting us celebrate with you! I love scarves and think the Tigre Royale is just great. I love that one big cat. Now what is this next one? Is this an "Invisible scarf"? I've been hearing about them and thinking maybe this is it. I can't see too well in the picture, but it looks like it has the H caleche on it. I love this, must see more!! Is it black? What size is it? Okay, I will try to calm down now...

I just got a new job so may be in for a bit of a celebration myself...this has potential! I'm loving your reveal!!

Thanks, Rana! Here's a better shot of the invisible:

box2_4.jpg

It doesn't show up very well on my black carpet, but... here's close up:

box2_5.jpg

It's just amazing, I am so happy to have it!

Pazt, thanks! :smile:

LuvBolide-- yep, that's the Invisible, all right. Didn't see it in any other colors, but I snapped up the black pretty quickly! :biggrin: Congrats on your new job, and I say yes, H is definitely the way to go in terms of treats!

Teaser pic of the next scarf...

box3_2.jpg

Thanks for the info - I love black and the Invisible looks gorgeous in black! It is a 90x90, right?!?

I can't see enough of the next one, so I'm waiting with baited breath...

Thanks Anoka, Lisawhit! :smile:

Yep, it has a blue border, and I hadn't seen it, either. Here's a fullsize, and a closeup:

box3_4.jpg

box3_5.jpg

Apologies for either my crap camera or my crap camera skills, it's much, much prettier than this IRL! We were at the till buying the two scarves and my last item when Mum said, "Actually, we'll take that last one, as well" because I think my original choices had come in a little under budget. :shame:

And finally, the last, mystery box:

box4_1.jpg

LuvBolide-- nope, not perfume. :biggrin: I have the best mum in the world, I'm very lucky. Thanks for your kind words, and thank you to ColdPlayLover, too.

Here's another pic to keep you guessing:

box4_2.jpg

Might be giving it away to some people?​