Second post-thesis reveal!

valencia

City Dweller
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
In my happy place
anez - I do love how you celebrate completing your thesis. When I finished mine, I simply went out to dinner.

Show us what's in that bag!!!!

anez

B-& until the sales!
Dec 9, 2007
Dublin, Ireland
XaioXaio - Nope, not bags this time. Had I been buying a bag today, it would have been the new Versace Boston bag which has internal flaps and is just BEAUTIFUL, but I kept telling myself to save for my next Kelly/Birkin and that I do not need another handheld bag (much as it calls to me!) at the moment.

Valencia - after I finished mine, and took an exam, I got a phone call from my friends saying they needed my help with the Maths part of their thesis and I spent six hours in his house working on THEIR thesis, so I really feel I deserved it. :P It was a very, very hard year for me, I am sooo glad it's over.

This should clear up some mystery:

lilpicotin

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
ooooh yeah! so nice to have H celebrations funded by someone else! :graucho:

please open so we can share in the H-happiness!

anez

B-& until the sales!
Dec 9, 2007
Dublin, Ireland
First thing's first, I must thank our lovely SA for being so nice and helping us so much. I had initially come in to buy one thing and ended up getting it and three others, as well as looking at a lot of other things in the store! :shame:

And look at all the lovely samples we got!

anez

B-& until the sales!
Dec 9, 2007
Dublin, Ireland
Nope! Good guess, but I am bucking the trend with this one. I also have a number of red-toned scarves, but it's not that, either...

mattking2000

High school H addict
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
T.O
Oooh congrats anez! It's nice to have someone else fund your treats =)

Show us please! :woohoo:

Is your first box a ulysse mini?