Searching for the perfect azur bag

Artsy! I don't have this bag but think it looks amazing in azur. Definitely artsy. The noe is cute but has a stronger presence, so to speak. It has a very definite style to it, which in my opinion makes it less versatile. The artsy is classic with clean and simple lines and nice detailing. It's pretty without stealing the show from any outfit you might have on.

Oh your answer helped me so much, I haven't thought of it. Noe has a stronger presence indeed. Artsy should go with everything. Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your suggestions! You helped a lot. I know about soffi (thank for the picture) but I am not a fan of it. I used to own noe azur and sold it and I started missing it so much cause I loved it. (I sold it cause I was too afraid of the bottom that it will end up being really dirty).. It seems that artsy wins and I am leaning much more to it too.. I will let you know when I am home with it!

I wanted to write Artsy, but first I read all the posts here and I see that everyone votes for Artsy.
I don´t have any Artsy, it seemed too big on me, but Artsy in empreinte in neige colour is my dream. :snowballs:
So Artsy in Azur is just a little bit cheaper variant and is also very beautiful.

I wanted to write Artsy, but first I read all the posts here and I see that everyone votes for Artsy.
I don´t have any Artsy, it seemed too big on me, but Artsy in empreinte in neige colour is my dream. :snowballs:
So Artsy in Azur is just a little bit cheaper variant and is also very beautiful.

Artsy in neige is definitely a dream, you're so right! If I could afford Empreiente now I would probably choose a safer colour though.. But, I do believe that neige is the best for artsy too.!!

The artsy is beautiful in azur! I was in your same situation between the artsy and the galliera!good luck!, the best way to decide is trying both in the store,the mirror is going to tell you what purse is telling you BUY ME!