Searching for the perfect azur bag

Well, unfortunately you cannot really get rid of it. I used baby wipes for minor colour transfer and it came off a little bit but not entirely. Some have used magic eraser with good results but I don't know, maybe someone can help you more!

I have magic eraser but too afraid to use it as it might hurt the canvas, I hope any one can give me some suggestion. Thanks Erica sorry for hi-jacking our thread.

Artsy. Noe is gorgeous in azur but I've heard it's like a bottomless pit and can be a hassle to keep opening and closing. Plus all the vachetta is another downside. Good luck with your decision making :smile:

I have magic eraser but too afraid to use it as it might hurt the canvas, I hope any one can give me some suggestion. Thanks Erica sorry for hi-jacking our thread.

I have read a great deal about color transfer onto the LV coated canvas.....if that is what it is, it seems that you need to get to it immediately, and if you don't you are pretty much out of luck. I thought the magic eraser was even suggested in an immediate finding situation, I remember reading about it as well, but I thought the person used it within minutes of discovering the problem. Obviously, if someone has a better idea, I guess they will let you know.

Artsy! I don't have this bag but think it looks amazing in azur. Definitely artsy. The noe is cute but has a stronger presence, so to speak. It has a very definite style to it, which in my opinion makes it less versatile. The artsy is classic with clean and simple lines and nice detailing. It's pretty without stealing the show from any outfit you might have on.