Food Seafood ?

i love seafood, but i only like mild fish like grouper. i'll eat more or less any shell fish except clams or mussels. and i don't like scallops, they're to fibrous for me. but if i could live off of lobster, shrimp, grouper, and crab, i totally would.

not too much into fish but love lobsters, crabs and shrimp.. oh yeah, i eat scallops too... but i do eat sushi.. if i have to eat fish, i like yellow tail and milk fish..

kathyrose said:
I never liked lobster for some reason. I thought crab tasted better. I had lobster a few times and was hoping each time that it will taste better but it never happens!

It's funny! I've tried lobster over and over again. Trying to find something about it to like! Just can't do it. I much prefer crab over lobster any day.

I live on the east coast too and love seafood. I'll eat pretty much anything except clams and salmon. Although the past couple times I had lobster I ended up getting pretty sick so I avoid it now - but it is probably one of my favorites!

print*model said:
It's funny! I've tried lobster over and over again. Trying to find something about it to like! Just can't do it. I much prefer crab over lobster any day.

i think it's not so much the lobster but the warm melted butter that you dip it in...

I love seafood! The best thing about summer is going saltwater fishing off the coast, then grilling and eating what we catch :cool:

My favorite seafood is mahi, grouper, yellowtail, seared tuna, tilapia, Florida lobster, shrimp, crab, fried calamari... I eat it all! :smile:

OMGosh, YES! I looove fish! I love crab, lobster, crawfish {I AM from TX ya know!}, salmon, tilapia, catfish . . . you name it!
Eeeek, unless it's too fishy!:shocked:

Love the stuff. :love: Even sashimi and raw oysters. Don't get ti eat it much because DH hates seafood (he is not allergic, but he doesn't like the texture or the smell).

I usually pick seafood when we go out for dinner, but it seems that not many restaurants cook it well (and of course, I never get to go to a seafood restaurant!). :cry:

meg!! your allergic to shellfish but you can eat shrimp?!?!?!?!??! How did you find out...what kind of testing did you take....I'm asking vause my boyfreind had a severe allergic reaction to scallop and no he avoids all seafood, which is horrible because I am seafood fanatic!!! raw oyster...everything the whole nine yards!