Seafood ?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I do not eat any type of Shellfish or Fish. I never have, if it hung out in the river or sea, you can guarantee i wont touch it. But that's just me.

Do you eat fish ?

2. All the time. Here in the Northwest we are known for our fantastic salmon and halibut.

3. i don't really like fish.

4. Not as much as I would like to. Growing up, I ate fish every other day. I love seafood!

5. I love seafood,,,,i eat fish almost everyday,,heheh.....

6. Prada- you start the BEST threads! I love seeing what you're going to come up with next!

I love seafood! We eat a lot of Salmon and Talapia. Several times a week, actually. My daughter recently had little neck clams on the half-shell for the first time at Shelley's in Manhattan. She loved them and I loved seeing her enjoy them!

I love fried clams, fried/broiled scallops, shrimp prepared all different ways, crab cakes (YUM!!!). I pretty much will eat any seafood but my least favorite (believe it or not) is lobster.

7. I love seafood. If I could get my hands on fresh seafood, I would eat it every day.

8. I never liked lobster for some reason. I thought crab tasted better. I had lobster a few times and was hoping each time that it will taste better but it never happens!

9. I looooooooove seafood. It took me a while to start eating it, but man I love it now!

A big plate of little neck clams in a garlic and white wine sauce with some crusty Italian bread is pretty much my idea of a perfect meal.

I'll eat any kind of seafood but salmon. It's just too oily for me and makes me gag.

10. Prada- you start the BEST threads! I love seeing what you're going to come up with next!

Thanks Print, I always look forward to your responses :biggrin:

11. I love seafood! everything as long as its not fried.

12. Nope. My mom is DEATHLY allergic and I had an allergy to fish too. The only thing I will eat is shrimp (from one restaurant- I'm very picky) and tuna fish from the can. Ha.

This means I'm allergic to shellfish etc..

13. I love seafood! I am land-locked, and would love to live somewhere with access to fresh seafood without having to go out to eat!

14. Mmm yep as much as I can!!! Never had lobster though cause for that I'd need to eat out (my mom's allergic, we can't cook that in the house) and I never had the chance to taste it. But I bet crab is better :heart:

15. LOVE seafood. I wish i could eat it more, but after living in New England, it's not the same anywhere else.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice