SEAFOAM shopper/purse just listed w/BIN

If I remember correctly, the buyer is a member of the *LoveTart* forum (aka: Authentic Balenciaga Forum), and ... yes, there are a number of them who perused eBay all day/night ... snapping up all the bags (especially those that were priced well).

I miss out on SO MUCH stuff because I cannot access any auction sites from work ... :censor: :mad: :rant: !!!

susan-eric, that style was originally known as the shopper, then discontinued, then renamed the purse when it was reintroduced, and another bag was named the shopper (or shoppING, I always get confused).

CeeJay said:
If I remember correctly, the buyer is a member of the *LoveTart* forum (aka: Authentic Balenciaga Forum), and ... yes, there are a number of them who perused eBay all day/night ... snapping up all the bags (especially those that were priced well).

I miss out on SO MUCH stuff because I cannot access any auction sites from work ... :censor: :mad: :rant: !!!

CEEJAY it seems your memory is not too good :smile: because that person is not a member of LoveTart and never was. And with all do respect, I really think maybe you need to stop talking about that forum. ??

By going through your posts you seem to keep mentioning it but much of the information you post is inaccurate. LoveTart is not the Authentic Balenciaga Forum and it never was. Long ago Dude disassembled the AB forum because members lost interest in Balenciaga as did she. And honestly, I don't think you know who peruses what and when since you are not a member of Lovetart... and is it a private site and there's a reason for that.

But most importantly, no one on Lovetart would buy a bag in that kind of used condition. :shame: :lol: Thank you.

petunia said:
CEEJAY it seems your memory is not too good :smile: because that person is not a member of LoveTart and never was. And with all do respect, I really think maybe you need to stop talking about that forum. ??

By going through your posts you seem to keep mentioning it but much of the information you post is inaccurate. LoveTart is not the Authentic Balenciaga Forum and it never was. Long ago Dude disassembled the AB forum because members lost interest in Balenciaga as did she. And honestly, I don't think you know who peruses what and when since you are not a member of Lovetart... and is it a private site and there's a reason for that.

But most importantly, no one on Lovetart would buy a bag in that kind of used condition. :shame: :lol: Thank you.

Nice first post :huh: Welcome.

I dont see anything wrong with Petunias first post. It was polite and respectful and if someone is posting innacurate information they deserve to be called on it; especially since the person who won the seafoam bag belongs to the same LV forum I belong to.

I don't think anyone knows who peruses what all night 24/7. I mean who are we to know who does what with their time. As far as I know, this so-called "lovetart" forum has members that have gone way past and beyond seafoam green Balenciaga bags and are far more into the bags that have less mass appeal and are that are more individualistic, classic, and bags that have a class of their own . Isn't Seafoam green just so passe?????

Try to explain a hierarchy or "bag forums" to your best friend who's a celeb stylist (and much unlike myself, doesn't use the internet) and you get a face like this. :blink:
:lol:

petunia said:

Hmmm ... interesting ... I didn't realize my posts were being "monitored" {"By going through your posts you seem to keep mentioning ..."}. I did not claim that I "know who peruses what ...". Frankly, I don't know who you are ... what you do ... what forums you belong to/or used to belong to ... nor do I really care; the same applies to me.

One of the major tenets of our country and constitution is "freedom of speech". Unless an individual posts controversial, demeaning, or otherwise politically incorrect comments, no one should be censored!

While everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, the manner in which it is presented is key. Everyone on this forum has been very respectful and polite. Sometimes if one feels very strongly about something, it might just be better to either PM the person or *NOT* write anything at all. We all need to "lighten up ..." a bit; we're talking Handbags and other light topics ... not world peace.