SEAFOAM FIRST!!! on Ebay

ranskimmie said:
As I was posting the thread, she came running out of her room, "MOM!!! I found one, I found one!!!! You'll never believe it!! Next thing I knew, I am the new owner of a lovely FAKE Bbag!:amazed: :censor:

Did she know it was a fake? Or did you have her searching for seafoams classiques for you? This story is wayyyy too cute. :smile:

byMiMi said:
LOL! That is so funny though - you have your daughter searching?!?!?! That is adorable!!!! :love:

Yep, I just hope she dosent make hitting that BIN button a habbit. I just emailed the seller to let her know it is fake, so I wont be sending payment. :Push: What a mess:yucky:

^ aw, dont worry - I think it should be okay - I had emailed the seller before you bought it to tell her that these were fakes and an accidental glitch from Bluefly.

mlertpac said:
Did she know it was a fake? Or did you have her searching for seafoams classiques for you? This story is wayyyy too cute. :smile:

No she had no idea it was fake. I havent told her about the whole bluefly deal, and from what she has learned about Bbags so far and knowing what mine look like, she thought this was a definate keeper:shame: Nor did she realize that hitting that BIN button dosent mean, "Mom I put in on HOLD for you!":roflmfao: :shame: Yep, thats what she said. AAHHH!

ranskimmie said:
As I was posting the thread, she came running out of her room, "MOM!!! I found one, I found one!!!! You'll never believe it!! Next thing I knew, I am the new owner of a lovely FAKE Bbag!:amazed: :censor:

I'm sorry but this is too :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:!! Your daughter is really cute though... searching B-bags for you... awww... :love: