Scuff Marks on Canvas

Apr 30, 2015
Sorry if this has been covered a million times. I noticed my DE Neverfull has some minor scuff marks on the canvas from brushing against walls, etc. I saw a post on here a week or so ago with tips on how to clean those, and for the life of me I can't find the thread. Any suggestions for me? I don't have the bag with me today, so no pics.

Sorry if this has been covered a million times. I noticed my DE Neverfull has some minor scuff marks on the canvas from brushing against walls, etc. I saw a post on here a week or so ago with tips on how to clean those, and for the life of me I can't find the thread. Any suggestions for me? I don't have the bag with me today, so no pics.
Are the marks white? I use the green side of a sponge when baby wipes fail. Just start gently. It works wonders.

Are the marks white? I use the green side of a sponge when baby wipes fail. Just start gently. It works wonders.

They ARE white. I'm pretty sure its from brushing against my door jamb. I seem to hit that damn thing a lot. LOL. Thanks for the tip! When you say the green side, do you mean the rough side? (both sides of my sponge are different shades of blue).