Scuff Marks on Canvas

Apr 30, 2015
Sorry if this has been covered a million times. I noticed my DE Neverfull has some minor scuff marks on the canvas from brushing against walls, etc. I saw a post on here a week or so ago with tips on how to clean those, and for the life of me I can't find the thread. Any suggestions for me? I don't have the bag with me today, so no pics.

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Sorry if this has been covered a million times. I noticed my DE Neverfull has some minor scuff marks on the canvas from brushing against walls, etc. I saw a post on here a week or so ago with tips on how to clean those, and for the life of me I can't find the thread. Any suggestions for me? I don't have the bag with me today, so no pics.
Are the marks white? I use the green side of a sponge when baby wipes fail. Just start gently. It works wonders.

Apr 30, 2015
Are the marks white? I use the green side of a sponge when baby wipes fail. Just start gently. It works wonders.
They ARE white. I'm pretty sure its from brushing against my door jamb. I seem to hit that damn thing a lot. LOL. Thanks for the tip! When you say the green side, do you mean the rough side? (both sides of my sponge are different shades of blue).

Apr 30, 2015
baby wipes. i thought i ruined my Monogram neverfull but they rubbed right off.
Thanks! I actually have a little one still in diapers, so Lord knows I have plenty of baby wipes. Carrying him, the diaper bag, and my bag all at once is probably why I seem to hit it on walls and doors so often. LOL