Scrapey Corners

Amongst all the different leathers I have, I've noticed that box is probably the one that scuffs most at the corners, on textured leathers it takes more time....:yes:

my bj birkin is used most days and you guys would be horrifed with wot she puts up with!!! and yes she has slight scuffing at the corners but only if you picked her up! my red birkin would be similar but my bj went to hermes for a handle treament last year and came back like new so i dont woory about wot she gets up to as i know she can always be buffed back to perfection......:smile:

Reactions: Silvius
After having only joined PF a short time ago, I now know that you guys would be HORRIFIED at how I use my Togo Birkin. I don't give a second thought to putting it on the floor -- usually in my office, so there is a carpet -- and use it generally as a briefcase. I travel a lot, so it goes through airport screening machines (and of course, I'm nearly sticking my hand into the thing to grab it out ....) and thrown into taxis. That being said, there is a fair bit of wear on the corners and two small scratches on the front. Not bad for 3 years of use!!

actually i never worried about it nor will i ever do so. in my opinion tht takes away the fun these bags should give.
and why worry anyways once it looks a bit worn check her into the hermès beauty clinic ;)

lilach said:
actually i never worried about it nor will i ever do so. in my opinion tht takes away the fun these bags should give.
and why worry anyways once it looks a bit worn check her into the hermès beauty clinic ;)

I agree...take it easy and enjoy...no worries...:wondering

lilach said:
Amen, lilach. I use my things with care but I USE them without too much worry and fuss. I enjoy them more that way. :wlae: :wlae: