SCP Girls! Great meet today!!!!

Bagnshoofetish, I'm glad you like the RM, but wow girl, I love your Chanel! And your "horsey" lol. That enamel was on my brain afterward, wow, what a stunning piece.

omg...I did not know about this thread. (thanks beljewl) It was nice meeting everyone, although it was too brief. Its hard when we're in a big group to get to know one another.

Im at SCP most weekends, so maybe I can meet up with some of you another time. Just PM me and I'll give you my cell #. Im Anna by the way. I had on the Aubergine Tohu Bohu shawl and a baby turning 1.

Heres what I got on Sunday.,,,and a link to my reveal.

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/my-2nd-and-hopefully-last-fluide-scarf-422187.html

attachment.php

attachment.php

I love!!! Congrats!!!

Hi, I'm late finding this thread. It was great meeting every one of you, you're all such beautiful people! :smile: I can't wait til the next meet. I love both of your scarves purse-o-holic and irishgal, you have such great taste. Puggles was right, my bag was a botkier hehe. I didn't purchase anything because I bought my first chanel the day before the meet so I was broke, but I will post reveal pictures anyways after I pick it up. Anyways, thank you Betsey for putting this together. Oh and I figured out why I wasn't on the list when I first came in, it was because I wasn't originally invited, ocgirl invited me, and I'm so happy she did because it was fun.

Littlepea, I'm so happy to meet you there - I had so much fun and... we're neighbors! Can't wait to see your Chanel. I'm waiting for mine too so I could do my first Chanel reveal.

I agree, very beautiful :smile:
I just saw this thread, and am typing this from an iphone,
I found it funny how 2 pages were about that bentley high speed chase.
..But I had a blast on Sunday, And enjoyed meeting everyone..and seeing familiar faces.
I hope we can all do it again, VERY soon.. It's what makes the weeks fly for me. :smile:
Thank you once again Betsey for organizing all of this/

Anthony, you looked absolutely fab last Sunday! Love your outfit and your Gucci tote!:heart:

LOL! Me too! :P Irishgal, your bag is TDF! I'm so happy that I got to meet you at SCP. I surely hope that I wouldn't miss the next one.:heart:

I hope none of us miss the next one, and that we all have more time to chat! Next time I am going to make everyone switch chairs every 15 minutes so we all have some time to meet while we are at lunch!

I hope none of us miss the next one, and that we all have more time to chat! Next time I am going to make everyone switch chairs every 15 minutes so we all have some time to meet while we are at lunch!

Great idea!:tup: I felt bad that I was really late. I didn't get to chat and meet everyone at lunch. Sunday is usually our church day, but if it's on a Saturday, I'm available as early as 9:00 AM (although we all need our beauty sleep) LOL!:P

Bagnshoo... I think I've taken over this thread... sorry, can't help it, LOL! I'm still thinking where you got this beautiful pic:

- Still trying to figure it out.:P Too funny!

It ended up being no one famous.

Hello Betsy! Were you tired the next morning after that very long and slow car chase? I was really tired. We had Auditors at work and I had to respond to so many inquiries, LOL! I can't help but yawn so I went to eat some ice cream and that woke me up.:P Ice cream saved my day!

Bagnshoo... I think I've taken over this thread... sorry, can't help it, LOL! I'm still thinking where you got this beautiful pic:

- Still trying to figure it out.:P Too funny!

Don't worry, this is OUR thread, not mine! And the baby orangutan was a photo I got off the internet. I just thought it was cute....:lol: