Schnauzer Love

OMGoodness, Milton is absolutely precious!! His little face is just so lovable!! All the schnauzers here are so precious! I am a schnauzer fanatic!! Absolutely adore them! I have a white mini Alfred (he's a rescue), and we lost our Beloved Teddy a S&P Mini last year. They are wonderful, loving little friends and melt my heart every time I see one! :smile:

Here is a funny pic of Milton looking at me to hurry up and take him for a walk LOL!
Chicago13.jpg

OMGoodness, Milton is absolutely precious!! His little face is just so lovable!! All the schnauzers here are so precious! I am a schnauzer fanatic!! Absolutely adore them! I have a white mini Alfred (he's a rescue), and we lost our Beloved Teddy a S&P Mini last year. They are wonderful, loving little friends and melt my heart every time I see one! :smile:

They are so lovable right? Oh you have a mini white...one of my neighbors has a white mini Schnauzer, and Milton goes crazy anytime he sees her LOL!

She is doing really well..she's gained 2 lbs since they first weighed her at the vet. She just got her second vaccine--for distemper. She is going back in 3 weeks for her second round of vaccines. I'm seeing her today..will post more pics!

That's great! Can't wait to see some new pics! :graucho:

^Took a couple pics today..dog sitting for my parents (at their place) till late Sunday night. That dog is one hyper pup! Love her to death! First one of her getting up close & personal with my phone, lol...excuse my tacky pjs! Second is of her grabbing one of my shoes..up to no good! :P

Attachments

• lola1.JPG
    lola1.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 109
  • lola2.JPG
    lola2.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 123