Schnauzer Love

Congratulations!!!!! It's hard bringing new puppy love into our lives after the loss of a long lived pet companion. So glad that they get along and all is good. She is a beauty. Reminds me of my Moms Schnauzer she put down last year.

Congratulations!!!!! It's hard bringing new puppy love into our lives after the loss of a long lived pet companion. So glad that they get along and all is good. She is a beauty. Reminds me of my Moms Schnauzer she put down last year.

Thank you! It's still an adjustment.. I think Star (Pom) tolerates her. But they play together and when she doesn't want to be bothered she lets the puppy know. She lets it be known that she is still Queen B. I would love one more dog.. But I really don't think Star will have any parts of it :lol:

My schnauzer, Max, just turned 14 this past Saturday! This is him on that day, conked out after getting a lot of love from friends at our house for a party (not for him, but we did tell everyone that it was his bday!).ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401759083.016153.jpg