Schnauzer Love

LOL...my black mini loves to stand on his hind legs as well!
Same here! All the more to convince us they're people. Our couch is really low, and in the first month of him living with us, he stood up, put one front paw on my knee and one on my shoulder and looked deeply into my eyes for a long time.:amazed: I wish I knew what he was trying to say.

Same here! All the more to convince us they're people. Our couch is really low, and in the first month of him living with us, he stood up, put one front paw on my knee and one on my shoulder and looked deeply into my eyes for a long time.:amazed: I wish I knew what he was trying to say.

I wonder this all the time lol! :giggles:

Hi I just got a schnauzer my first schnauzer after 3 shih tzus and a yorkiepoo this sunday. on our way home she seemed to be coughing and having a hard time breathing but as I picked her up the lady said she has allergies and she gave me some childrens cough medicine for her and some steroids, but she still has hacking like she has something stuck. the lady is a vet tech and on our way home she called her vet and they said shes congested its been 3 days should I take her to my vet to see if its something else thanks for any help

Here is a pic of my lil' man. I can't believe his 3rd b-day is coming up next month!
DSC00015_zps1b6a9d3a.jpg

Awww. Up the street there used to be this mini schanuzer who would always bark at any dog passing by the house. Even when his house was pitch dark. I swear he had bat hearing. Very cute pup though.

We got a salt and pepper this past August and i swear she was the best decision ever. We got her after we had to put down our 18 year old dog the year before. There has never been a time we didn't have a dog and she was born right on time. We call her a miracle puppy because her mom got pregnant after they hadn't had plans on breeding anymore. She was the only puppy in the litter and her mom got sick and died shortly after, her aunt stepped up and nursed her until she came to us. She's also very special to us because we got her a few months after my dad passed so we all could use a little joy. My Stella was 8 weeks when we got her but she'll be a year on the 11th and I couldn't have asked for a better dog. My 9 year old Pom even took to her and she doesn't like anyone..

Here's my baby.. I have tons of pics of her but these were on my instagram.Thanks for letting me share.