Schaddenfreude, anyone? Angie's got in-law issues!

I have to argue that being technically "married" doesn't mean that you're still in a relationship with the person. Divorces can take time.

My bestfriend was technically married for a year and a half after her relationship ended with her husband but she still dated other men (and he dated other women) and there was nothing wrong with that.

YAYYY!!! finally now i see some girls really taking side on jen...
before, all i heard is how sexy angie was bla bla bla... well, i used to liked her, but after she's pulling too much stunt on herself, i really feel that she's overrated...
many celebrities does nicer things and giving more money than her to the poors, but no one is making such a big deal as she is... i kinda think that she's doing all that to make her feel good about herself.

and last thing i want to say to her is... come on ange, you already got all guys hot on you and admit it, you're just not a kind of person who can have a good relationships with your bf's parents...

oh, and i actually don't like brad pitt either... i think he and ange is so heartless by showing off their romantic relationship in public while his ex-wife is still dealing with the separation...
i think it's devastating for jen, especially they're public figure and is on the limelight all the time.
i know how she felt, because me and my 7yrs relationship bf are having problems, and the first thing i asked him is to be nice with me and not get too obvious going out with his new "girlfriend" because you're not only hurting me, but you'll embarassed me.

I'm also going to disagree with the majority. I CAN'T STAND Jennifer Aniston. I think after the divorce, I see her as a whiner who spins the publicity to side with her (who knows, maybe that is brilliant). But I'm sick of her always trying to play the victim.

Now that being said, I don't see a problem with her inviting the Pitts over for dinner if she has a close relationship with them. Everyone needs a family, and as it seems that she isn't close with her own biological one, I think it's nice she feels close with her ex-husband's family.

I'm also going to disagree with the majority. I CAN'T STAND Jennifer Aniston. I think after the divorce, I see her as a whiner who spins the publicity to side with her (who knows, maybe that is brilliant). But I'm sick of her always trying to play the victim.

Now that being said, I don't see a problem with her inviting the Pitts over for dinner if she has a close relationship with them. Everyone needs a family, and as it seems that she isn't close with her own biological one, I think it's nice she feels close with her ex-husband's family.
I agree with you... and I don't care much for Jen. It is funny to see people in this thread rooting for Jen. There is no more chance for Jen. Brad has moved on and has a family. I think Jen was way too slow in giving Brad a family, he wanted one so much and Jolie is all for family as we see. So what is the problem? Jen should have made a sacrafice for her husband, don't we all have to do that in life to make others happy? I am sure she would of loved being a mother and it probably would have strengthened their marriage. I would of given Brad a child without thinking, wish I could now.:drool:
Jen should stay close to her in-laws and I am sure Angelina doesn't really care, she doesn't seem to be insecure or immature.

Even though I am kind of reveling in this (if the story is at all true) I can kind of understand Angelina's point of view but Jennifer knew them way before she did and besides Brad is thousands of miles away, I don't see the harm in getting together for one day!

I agree with you... and I don't care much for Jen. It is funny to see people in this thread rooting for Jen. There is no more chance for Jen. Brad has moved on and has a family. I think Jen was way too slow in giving Brad a family, he wanted one so much and Jolie is all for family as we see. So what is the problem? Jen should have made a sacrafice for her husband, don't we all have to do that in life to make others happy? I am sure she would of loved being a mother and it probably would have strengthened their marriage. I would of given Brad a child without thinking, wish I could now.:drool:
Jen should stay close to her in-laws and I am sure Angelina doesn't really care, she doesn't seem to be insecure or immature.

The last thing anyone should do is have a child they are not ready for - Jen may be the only adult person in this twisted relationship. They both should have discussed a timetable for children prior to marriage. Angelina - there is no way around it - was an intruder in this marriage. If she picked up any vibes from Brad SHE should have been as charitable as she is with the rest of the world and reminded him that he was married and that she would not be a part of something like this. I do remember her saying that was part of her problem with her dad - he'd cheated on her mom. I guess she has more in common with Voight than she'd like to admit.;) She is a homewrecker, so is he and I think Jen is doing her best to move on. She cannot be faulted for answering questions asked of her by the media - why should she lie or try to protect him? He hasn't been too protective of her feelings.