Scarves Scarves - SS 2011

I called Paris today and they told me that the SS2011 will be available in the stores end of December.
Does this mean we will not be able to see it online before that?

I called Paris today and they told me that the SS2011 will be available in the stores end of December.
Does this mean we will not be able to see it online before that?

For the fall collection, a number of patterns appeared on H.com several weeks to a month before they were in the Chicago boutique, but that store was also getting ready to move so they may have been holding onto new inventory for the new store opening. I remember I went in to ask about new scarves prior to the move and they seemed dubious that any stores had starting receiving them yet.

I checked my receipt and I got my first fall scarf off the h.com site on May 23rd, which I think bodes well they're going to start trickling onto the site soon for holiday shopping...

My dear SA said, that they're going to get only one or two of the new scarves befor XMas this year :nuts:

So this would mean no orange boxes under the tree for me this year - except, those one or two scarves are on top of my wish list incidentally ;)

When I was at H's Madison Ave. boutique during the third week of December last year, they had many of the new spring scarves already. From what I recall I'd say that 60% of the new designs were in stock at that point.

I was at the Dublin store today and they had two 90cms of Pegasus de Hermés , one in "rouge vif" (orangey red) and one in what I'd call hot pink. It's a really striking and unusual scarf design (like Leonardo Da Vinci ran into a painting of the mythical creature Pegasus, and someone in old style script added some writing about it), and will probably be quite popular. The SA didn't know what other colorways the scarf would come in. I held off because I'd like to know what other cws it'll come in before buying (as many of you have been saying). This clamp-down in H policy is frustrating!

Thanks so much for posting a description of the new scarf, Le Pegase de Hermes. I think I will love it. It is listed in previous posting see pasted list below. A circular design is good. You are wise to look at all colorways before buying. Your patience will pay off.

I am checking this thread for all news and descriptions of new designs. I am saving up for (2) new silk carres. I am looking forward to seeing Ex-Libris in dip dye GM. I am looking forward to seeing Eperon D'Or in Cashmere/silk GM.

Spring/Summer 2011 90cm silk new designs
L’ Art du Temari (Nathalie Vialars)
Brides de Gala en Finesse (Florence Manlik)
Concours D’Etriers (Virginie Jamin)
Din Tini Ya Zue (artist unknown for now)
Fleurs d’Indiennes (Aline Honore)
Marcelina (artist unknown for now)
Mots de Soie (Virginie Jamin)
Nuees Imaginaires (Christine Henry)
Le Pegase de Hermes (Christian Renonciat)
Reve de Corail (Annie Faivre)

Spring/Summer 2011 90cm silk reissues
L’ Alphabet des Metiers (Philippe Dauchez/1945)
Cuirs du Desert (Francoise de la Perriere/1988)
Doigts de Fee (Cathy Latham/2000)
Grand Manege (Henri d'Origny/1990
La Ronde de Jockeys (Francoise de la Perriere/1969)

Spring/Summer 2011 90cm silk dip dyes
Clic Clac (Julia Abadie/1980)

I can't wait to see the GM shawls...I really want the Legende due Poisson Corail and am curious to see both L'Art Due Temari and Eperon d'or. Why H do you have to keep this info from us :sad:

Thanks so much for posting a description of the new scarf, Le Pegase de Hermes. I think I will love it. It is listed in previous posting see pasted list below. A circular design is good. You are wise to look at all colorways before buying. Your patience will pay off.

I am checking this thread for all news and descriptions of new designs. I am saving up for (2) new silk carres. I am looking forward to seeing Ex-Libris in dip dye GM. I am looking forward to seeing Eperon D'Or in Cashmere/silk GM.

Spring/Summer 2011 90cm silk new designs
L’ Art du Temari (Nathalie Vialars)
Brides de Gala en Finesse (Florence Manlik)
Concours D’Etriers (Virginie Jamin)
Din Tini Ya Zue (artist unknown for now)
Fleurs d’Indiennes (Aline Honore)
Marcelina (artist unknown for now)
Mots de Soie (Virginie Jamin)
Nuees Imaginaires (Christine Henry)
Le Pegase de Hermes (Christian Renonciat)
Reve de Corail (Annie Faivre)

Spring/Summer 2011 90cm silk reissues
L’ Alphabet des Metiers (Philippe Dauchez/1945)
Cuirs du Desert (Francoise de la Perriere/1988)
Doigts de Fee (Cathy Latham/2000)
Grand Manege (Henri d'Origny/1990
La Ronde de Jockeys (Francoise de la Perriere/1969)

Spring/Summer 2011 90cm silk dip dyes
Clic Clac (Julia Abadie/1980)

I've had a look at Florence Manlik's artwork, and I must say I am really really excited to see what "Brides de Gala en Finesse" in her creation would look like. Her artwork is dizzyingly weird but beautiful. I hope she stays with her unique style and not adjusting it to look more "Hermes-y".

Here is the PDF download link from her website of some of her works:
http://www.florencemanlik.com/media/pdf/florencemanlik_2008.pdf

I was hoping that Hermes will post the scarves today :hysteric:
I have been waiting for the scarves to be posted since the 10th then 15th I even checked days (Thursday and Tuesday) they were posted in previous years not only dates .
I would be really disappointed if the scarves start arriving to the boutiques before we get to see all the CWs.

Last edited: