Scarves Scarves - SS 2011

Apr 4, 2010
Can anyone point me to info on scarves for the upcoming season? I'm aware of the earlier contretemps regarding this subject but I was wondering if there's any info currrently available....TIA :smile:

I've been soo waiting for pictures as well. I was abroad in July and just now read up on the above mentioned thread but unfortunately cannot find any scarf pics.

Without, erm, misappropriating the information gleaned amid "the earlier contretemps," I just wanted to point out that the silk gurus at luxury-scarves.com have posted the artist names for many of the new 2011 designs. Here is a list based on their information.

I'm also eagerly hoping for pics. It's so helpful to see all the designs and colorways posted together, to carefully plan future purchases, rather than waiting for them to gradually trickle into local boutiques and H.com. If anything it must be very beneficial for sales.

Spring/Summer 2011 90cm silk new designs
L’ Art du Temari (Nathalie Vialars)
Brides de Gala en Finesse (Florence Manlik)
Concours D’Etriers (Virginie Jamin)
Din Tini Ya Zue (artist unknown for now)
Fleurs d’Indiennes (Aline Honore)
Marcelina (artist unknown for now)
Mots de Soie (Virginie Jamin)
Nuees Imaginaires (Christine Henry)
Le Pegase de Hermes (Christian Renonciat)
Reve de Corail (Annie Faivre)

Spring/Summer 2011 90cm silk reissues
L’ Alphabet des Metiers (Philippe Dauchez/1945)
Cuirs du Desert (Francoise de la Perriere/1988)
Doigts de Fee (Cathy Latham/2000)
Grand Manege (Henri d'Origny/1990
La Ronde de Jockeys (Francoise de la Perriere/1969)

Spring/Summer 2011 90cm silk dip dyes
Clic Clac (Julia Abadie/1980)

I think its really sad we can't see the photos now. Allowed people to budget appropriately, see all the colours (as the boutiques never get every single colour combination) and admire the designs. I for one will make less purchases as I'm not near a store to stand for an hour going through the scarf book (and I'm sure store staff wouldn't really want that either!).

Cosmopolitan -- thanks so much for the recap! I soooooo miss the pics and agree that they were invaluable for planning purposes. Do you think there's any hope that more info/pics might be forthcoming? Not looking to rehash old territory here, just trying to do the best with what might be available....

The "contretemps" that happened a few months ago is seperate from the regular posting of the pics, so have no fear ladies!

Our wizards are actively waiting in the wings and ready to swing into action.

We are getting close - last year's Fall pics were posted the second week in November. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited:
Yeah! Thank goodness for that! I really enjoy looking at all the new designs and being able to see the different colours so I can ask my SA to get me a particular design in cw10 etc! Looking forward with bated breath...

Thank you so so much for clarifying this a little bit. I am so excited to see the new designs. And thrilled that La Ronde de Jockeys will be reissued - I love that design.
Thank you cosmopolitan and scarfmischief and textilegirl and everybody else who posted :flowers: