Scarves Scarf Ring Thread

People seem to introduce scarf ring questions on many threads. I have renamed this thread in the hope that all those questions, answers, new acquisitions and chat about scarf rings can go here.

Scarf ring wanters and wearers please feel free to contribute.

This notice will only be stacked temporarily

The Trio is similar to the Cosmos (which I think is the same thing as the Cosmos Bijouterie Fantasie, but someone please correct me if I am mistaken). It makes me wonder which is easier to use. Also, how the heck do you use either? I have been looking for videos on creative ways to use the Cosmos, but to no avail.

Suggestions, anyone?

I was not expecting to love this Super Silk Quest Detail gavroche, but it is absolutely wonderful-- it is bright and candy colored and the letters end up looking more like game pieces/tiles. Its @SilkCouture's little sister! Not showing it on the best tops (all I packed, :lol: ) but I think you get the idea.
View attachment 5817849View attachment 5817853
This is really cute! I also love your scarf ring, is it from H as well?

Reactions: SilkCouture
This is really cute! I also love your scarf ring, is it from H as well?
This is from Mai Tai Collection. Sadly for all of us she no longer sells scarf rings-- these are reversible. This one is bubblegum pink on the opposite side! Hermes did make a set of three colored chain d'ancre rings -- you can occasionally find those at resellers. Other good places to look are Its All Goode, Carre de Paris (lovely horn and wood rings) and Etsy!
1688863873185.png

Last edited:
Wow, these are all gorgeous!

Is that a new mors ring variant, too, in the second pic? With a toggle in the centre? That would make for some interesting tying options… :thinking:
Here it is, the Hermès passe-passe scarf ring thanks to hermes_bonbon on Instagram. Very interesting and could be a good new addition though not for me as I'm too matchy matchy for mixed metals. This is the one in the Le Jaguar et Le Colibri CW 9 photo. Hope they make a full permabrass version...

Screenshot_20231010-220100_Instagram.jpg

Oh yes, I've seen the mors with leather too....I'm not sure if you need to be extra careful with them because of the material.

Same rules as for bags.

I have a few matte spots on the croc ones because of a unseen few water splashes when wearing as a belt (which is the best use IMO. The original one's are very thick and strong, don't know about the newer versions or plaited Mors.