Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal challenge this week is to find non-Dallet cats and no cheating with Tyger Tyger. I thought it would be moderately difficult but there are actually lots of felines lurking in the background.
Jardin d'Hiver has two lions on the steps, and the special edition for H Singapore has an extra lion in the lower right corner.
PicsArt_10-19-10.39.06.jpg
Leopard with cabin fever making a break for it in Apres le Deluge and a desultory stone lion spouting water in Rivieres de Babel.
PicsArt_10-19-10.49.56.jpg
Turandot: the four heavenly beasts in the corners are the Azure Dragon, Vermilion Phoenix, White Tiger (!) and Black Turtle Serpent. I have to admit that Monsieur Tigre Blanc isn't very tiger-like in this scarf.
PicsArt_10-19-10.46.48.jpg

My personal challenge this week is to find non-Dallet cats and no cheating with Tyger Tyger. I thought it would be moderately difficult but there are actually lots of felines lurking in the background.
Jardin d'Hiver has two lions on the steps, and the special edition for H Singapore has an extra lion in the lower right corner.
View attachment 3856490
Leopard with cabin fever making a break for it in Apres le Deluge and a desultory stone lion spouting water in Rivieres de Babel.
View attachment 3856503
Turandot: the four heavenly beasts in the corners are the Azure Dragon, Vermilion Phoenix, White Tiger (!) and Black Turtle Serpent. I have to admit that Monsieur Tigre Blanc isn't very tiger-like in this scarf.
View attachment 3856509
nice work xincinsin, and thanks for the close-ups of the ever popular Turandot (I needed a good drool fest, LOL!)

Reactions: xincinsin
Channeling bunny’s Les Leopards twill with bangle...

View attachment 3856462

Beautiful lanit! Love that color of the leopards twilly!
The only big cats I have are lions on shields on La Vie a Cheval:

View attachment 3856464

(I don't have any small cats either - except for the real ones who want to shed on my scarves...)

:lol: If I stick to moussie she there's no shedding problem! Love this scarf on you!

Equateur
View attachment 3856470

And these playfully kitties are on Circus
View attachment 3856471

Purrrrrfect!

View attachment 3856490
View attachment 3856503
View attachment 3856509

Nice finds! I think I have a few hidden kitties as well I need to hunt for!

nice work xincinsin, and thanks for the close-ups of the ever popular Turandot (I needed a good drool fest, LOL!)
I was holding my phone shakily above Turandot when DH caught me mid-photo shoot and made the weirdest expression. He loves tech, dogs, aquarium tropical fish and plants. I love cats, H silk, beads and stones. After 20 years, we've figured out how to co-exist in the same dimension :smile:

View attachment 3856490
View attachment 3856503
View attachment 3856509
Nicely done, xincinsin. I have Turandot, too, but I must admit I've never seen the white tiger in the corner! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.