Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, ksuromax. I would be awfully hard pressed to pick out one or two favorites from the five! And I take it you like torquoise?

I am so conventional - La Femme is of course on of my top five! View attachment 3767578
Such lovely pics, dear bobkat!! However, this is my fav of your favs... :loveeyes:
Thank you, Sammy Royal. I love it very much, but might limit my usage to keep it fresh as long as possible.
Yes, turquoise is my easy to wear, and pleasy to see colour :biggrin:

When deciding on my top 5, I found that I got to know ALL of them only through the lovely and very enabling ladies of TPF!! :hugs: So, it is thanks to you that my top 5 are now in my hands. :hbeat:
For les carrés: Les Amazones:
View attachment 3768416
For the 70's: My very versatile blue Quand Soudain:
View attachment 3768418
View attachment 3768421
If I could have posted a No. 6, I would have chosen my pink Printemps Eté 69 gavroche... :heart:
Can't get over how good you look in that outfit with Amazones. Simply stunning!

Reactions: Sammy Royal
Just love this week's theme and all your favs!!! :love: Had the same difficulties as many of you to narrow down all my lovely scarfs and shawls to just 5... :girlsigh:- The first one was easy, though. Tampon Graphique (100 x 100 CS). I practically "live in" this shawl during the weekends and when being at the stables. It is certainly not my most spectecular shawl but it is definitely my most worn shawl that I just cannot live without and love so very dearly:
View attachment 3768378
Tough decision for the moussies between APdP changeant (just amazing... :loveeyes:) and Alliance du Monde but decided on the latter one in the end:
View attachment 3768382
OH, Sammy, that tampon is so lovely. Just the perfect colors for you!

When deciding on my top 5, I found that I got to know ALL of them only through the lovely and very enabling ladies of TPF!! :hugs: So, it is thanks to you that my top 5 are now in my hands. :hbeat:
For les carrés: Les Amazones:
View attachment 3768416
For the 70's: My very versatile blue Quand Soudain:
View attachment 3768418
View attachment 3768421
If I could have posted a No. 6, I would have chosen my pink Printemps Eté 69 gavroche... :heart:
Awesome!! I know I need an Amazones in my life - just haven't figured out the CW. The design is so pretty.

I've never seen this blue QS (mine is grey/white). I love it with your lilac blouse!

Great choices, Sammy!

Status
Not open for further replies.