Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my scarfy friends! I've been sick all week so not a whole lot of either scarf wearing or computer surfing going on around here and what a fun week I've been missing!

A couple of recent ones

Torana with a little Victorian Lavalier. I almost always wear this scarf and shirt together, so I'll have to make a note to change it up next time...
View attachment 3740005

Green moussie changeant shawl with emerald pendant.

View attachment 3740006

And further back in the archives, Bouclerie d'Attleage twilly made in to a necklace with a cadena, and worn with a blue topaz pendant.
View attachment 3740009

Like my scarfy friend xincinsin, I've been known to bead now and then when the mood takes me (much rarer these days!) but here is a necklace I made using one of my floral lampwork beads as a centerpiece. I think it looked great with the Les Tambours scarf (tied in a Bova knot).
View attachment 3740017
You made a beautiful necklace, bunnycat. And I love that green changeant with your emerald! Hope you feel better soon!

Reactions: bunnycat
Hello my scarfy friends! I've been sick all week so not a whole lot of either scarf wearing or computer surfing going on around here and what a fun week I've been missing!

A couple of recent ones

Torana with a little Victorian Lavalier. I almost always wear this scarf and shirt together, so I'll have to make a note to change it up next time...
View attachment 3740005

View attachment 3740006

And further back in the archives, Bouclerie d'Attleage twilly made in to a necklace with a cadena, and worn with a blue topaz pendant.
View attachment 3740009

Like my scarfy friend xincinsin, I've been known to bead now and then when the mood takes me (much rarer these days!) but here is a necklace I made using one of my floral lampwork beads as a centerpiece. I think it looked great with the Les Tambours scarf (tied in a Bova knot).
View attachment 3740017
Wonderful pairings, Bcat... and I especially love that last necklace!
So sorry you've been under the weather. I hope you're better now.

All so gorgeous Croisette!

Gorgeous Elaine! Love the necklace!

fabulous xincinsin! The colors are perfect together!

Beautiful!

Super :heart:! Jacquard perfection!

fabulous together cookiefiend!
Thank you bunnycat!

A couple of recent ones

View attachment 3740005

View attachment 3740006

View attachment 3740009

View attachment 3740017
All of them are beautiful but the last one is a breathtaking piece! Feel better soon, dear!

Yes. I adapted a pattern I found in an old Japanese craftbook, but there was no matching necklace or earrings, so I'll have to think up something to go with it. I plan to wear the set for a nephew's wedding in December.

For a niece's wedding next month, I'll wear the set I made last year. Archive shot of the bling with my Bocage.
bocage-jpg.3365721
Wow xincisin, that necklace is amazing!!!! You must have a lot of patience to work such an intricate pattern.
Abeilles jacquard is the best! I wish H would do more with it today than tattoo scarves. Sigh.

Reactions: Croisette7
Status
Not open for further replies.