Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

In my flurry of purchases back in February/March to celebrate my 50th birthday, I picked up some Grails - the Space Shopping I showed earlier and this gorgeous Special Edition Le Voyage de Pythéas by Aline Honore which came with its own booklet. It is one of the purchases that landed me a painful little stay on Ban Island. Worth it!!

I love the mosaic border and thankful for all of you who are twins and sisters on this one who have shared photos over the years of this beauty. Your enabled me! It was always that border that drew me in and then I fell in love with the variety of animals depicted and the story of the voyage of exploration and scientific discovery. And then lo and behold! I discovered one at a very fair price and pounced!

Bonus picture of my newfie puppers when she was just a tiny babe. Somehow her little face was in the same photo download batch. She's on theme to match the Petit Ours Brun on the scarf - newfies are such snuggly fluffy teddy bears -- aaaaaaand her kind is bred to perform water rescues for seafarers who fall overboard. Hopefully Pytheas and his crew never needed one.

Happy Friday to you all!

Pytheas-Artemis.jpgPytheas-Card.jpgPytheas-MosaicFish.jpgPytheas-Narwhal.jpgPytheas-OursBrun.jpgPytheas-Walrus.jpgPytheas.jpgIMG_3292.JPG

Very summery, RBH!

Gorgeous, Jereni, all cw’s are for ELEK.

Thank you, Fifi!

Congratulations, EtsyBoss, I agree, this is the best cw. Beautiful!

Thanks for sharing your amazing collection, Fifi.

These are really pretty colors @Sickgrl13 -- I have only ever tried one jersey scarf and could not make it work...

Loooooove the colors in this one @Croisette7-- I think it is such a wonderful design.

Well @Agrume I think I have had some interim scarf mail that will at least postpone a major crime in my future :lol:. I love your gavroche-- even though I have a 90 I bought a gav of this design, too-- it is just irresistible! I love the Rilke that you posted-- do you happen to know the translator? I am struck by the end rhymes which show a pretty graceful attempt to stay faithful to the German...thank you for posting it!

Gorgeous colors @Redbirdhermes-- big congratulations on your find.

Thank you @Jereni-- that cw of A la Gloire de Guillaume is remarkably similar to the actual tapestry, in my opinion. Your new ELeK is just lovely -- you must be so pleased to have it!

It is so fun to see scarves with a French connection and a the fun of games, too @Living.la.vida.fifi! Your Biarritz is so lovely...and thank you for the comment on A la Gloire (we are twins I believe!).

I love these @mktlim-- especially love your tie for Grand Apparat.

Congratulations @EtsyBoss! I have this in gavroche size and I love it. I am glad you still have all your organs AND a lovely scarf!

We do understand absolutely as many of us must have had similar post office interactions! The yellow artisans is one you should wear frequently as it looks fabulous on you! Great selection of France-themed scarves in your post and your delight is quite contagious @Helena7!!!!

These are all beautiful. The colors on Tour are so uplifting.

Such beautiful pieces! I love your Tour du Monde so very much.

What an amazing GTN collection you have!!! I’m quite envious. And yes haha can relate to the post office story.

Love your Biarritz!
Thank you so much for all the comments and likes!

I feel like an armchair traveller this week with everyone's French inspired scarves!

Archive London/Paris

View attachment 5998271

Archive Tuilleries

View attachment 5998273

Wearing Grand Apparat today

View attachment 5998272
All amazing silks but especially that bright London/Paris… such a special design and a great pop of color

I haven’t had the chance to catch up here. This week has been a blur so far.
Here are few France related scarves. I just put them on to take the pics and stay on theme this week.
Les Tuileries, two cashmere and one silk of Grand Theatre Nouveau, ( i can’t find the box with the 4th one in silk /bright colours), and Les Amoureux de Paris… now I saw the lovely post above w Les Artisans d’Hermes so I’ll take pics with those two I have, an add them here. The orange one I never even wore! You can see the tag. Wow, the yellow artisans hasn’t been worn since I bought it and it goes so nicely w jeans and a shirt, yay. This is a good way to find treasures in our own closets all over again. Thanks! What a blast TPF is 🥰❤️
Im so in love with these scarves and it feels so good to have this community of enablers!
I got scarf from TRR this week and my husband said he laughed when he picked up the package at the post office. ‘A scarf again!’ He even told the postmaster how his wife has a mad scarf passion! 😂😂😂😂
I’m sure you understand. 😇
Wow! Incredible collection! Great to have the marvelous Grand Theatre in that amazing CW in two formats!

As many of you will know, Lascaux is a network of caves in southwestern France, in the Dordogne, and this scarf called "Premieres Mains" by Zoe Pauwels from 2002, is based on the renowned cave drawings there and perhaps drawings from some other caves as well. This scarf followed the one called "Grotte de Lascaux" by Hugo Grykar in 1954 and I wonder if any TPFers have that version! Twins with @LKBNOLA and @Karenska who were my enablers on this, and sisters with several others. I just love this design! :heart:View attachment 5998519
What a great CW!

Point-Neuf! And my bed hair…View attachment 5998541
You looks amazing… and so elegant!

These are two marvelous CWs of Flanerie

my SOTD this early morning: Monte Carlo

View attachment 5998601

View attachment 5998602
Oh, such a beauty! What a gorgeous CW of this special design!

I’m hopelessly behind but enjoying scrolling through to catch up on all your silky lovelies :heart:

Here’s today’s twilly mashup!

View attachment 5998609
I love what you did here!

My scarf of the day is Ex-Libris Les Parisiennes worn casually. Twins with @scarf1.

View attachment 5998618
This is such a delightful design…
So springlike in this CW

I am happy to be your cousin, forgot I had this!

View attachment 5998630
Amazing CW of this delightful design

Loving the scarves posted this week, adding my beloved Les Toits de Paris which evokes happy memories of purchasing it in Paris.

View attachment 5998640

View attachment 5998641
Oh, how special this is… Not only such an amazing design but you got it in Paris! The best memento

A recent acquisition which took a trip to the wrong continent before finding its way to me. I bought this on a whim from a seller in Paris, but the postal service sent it in error to Algeria. The wonderful seller managed to recover it. The listing gave the title as Entente Cordiale Franco Britannique but it does not appear on the scarf. It has a repeating design of various symbols from coats of arms representing France and the United Kingdom, as well as the mottos Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite and Dieu et Mon Droit on ribbons round the edges. The scarf is faded in parts but I love the scallop jacquard (and the unicorns...)

View attachment 5998638
My heavens! This is fabulous! The jacquard is spectacular and these are the best unicorns! This is the first time I see this!

Happy Friday, Scarflandia! I am traveling again through Monday, but even if I were not, I am running out of week for all my on theme options! So today I am sharing a collage of Paris archive shots-- four 70s and two "maps."

Top Row: De Passage a Paris; Les Promenades de Paris;La Cité Cavaliere SE
Second Row: Ex Libris les Parisiens; Les Parsiens de Kiraz; Minuit au Faubourg
View attachment 5998475

But I am overjoyed to share my scarf mail-- Grail Mail, in fact! Happily UPS delivered it just in time for me to try it on yesterday evening. It needs a bath and it has a very small run alongside the hem, but I have waited so very very long to add this cw to my Sieste au Paradis "family" that I am delighted to welcome her into the fold. And it will come as a great relief to @Agrume that I will no longer be feeling quite as much urgency to don my cat burglar clothes and break into her scarf closet for cw 03!!!!! We can add another pin to the Calanques region...
View attachment 5998482
Waving :wave: to my inspiration and twins @Croisette7 and @Living.la.vida.fifi and probably many others!
Another wonderful silken collage! And, congrats on this beauty! It is magnificent and pairs beautifully with so much!

Dear Scarfies,
Off-topic, but I wanted to share my SOTD. I'm wearing L'Ivresse de l'Infini.
View attachment 5998679
My heavens, so striking!

In 1518 Julien Coudray, a watchmaker from Blois, France, created the first French watch (as opposed to clocks, which were less portable).

View attachment 5998298

A beautiful watch dated 1650 is shown on the scarf La Ronde des Heurs as being manufactured in Blois.

View attachment 5998294

Watchmaking flourished in France until 1685 when the Edict of Nantes was revoked, causing Protestant French watchmakers to be forced into exile, with many of them taking their craft and manufacturing secrets to Switzerland.

La Ronde des Heurs was designed by Loic Dubigeon who was born in 1934 to a family of shipowners in Nantes, France.

View attachment 5998295

La Ronde des Heures is my scarf of the day.

View attachment 5998682
This is fascinating! Unbelievable how you found this detail!

Love them ALL! I guess that my dav is Promenades with that amazing hem, but I also adore the Cite Cavaliere in the “CW that got away” for me

Grail mail! Nuees Imaginaires in the green cw. This one has been on my list forever and I didn't want to pay a 40% markup. A reputable reseller had the scarf at a decent price but it never showed up in google searches
since they had the name misspelled. I only found it when I went to their site to see what was new.

It was meant to be as I chose my nail colors earlier in the week and they match perfectly.
View attachment 5998716View attachment 5998717
Adore this CW!! And the serendipity of the manicure!

Scarf mail today, and on topic, so a quick photo before doing some rehabilitation works. Alsace, with, of course, storks.

View attachment 5998725
View attachment 5998729
Source: https://www.vallee-munster.eu/fr/curieuse/munster-cigognes-alsace.html

And as I am not sure whether I'll be able to write a proper post tomorrow due to travelling: Thank you :flowers: all for this phantastic French week - 🇫🇷 🇫🇷 🇫🇷 scarf travels and dreams illustrated!

View attachment 5998724
Just look at the map! Lovely silk

Oops, one more Paris. Quand Soudain. Would love to get my hands on a Minuit au Faubourg and one of the 70 Parisiennes issues, similar to the ones modeled today by @LKBNOLA. Thank you, @Agrume, for a beautiful week of Belle France and our glorious silks. 🇫🇷🍾🇫🇷🥂🇫🇷
View attachment 5998730
Love this look! What a lovely Wedgwood brooch!

Since we are trying to fill the map…

Expéditions Polaires Françaises. Paul-Émile Victor went to school in Lyon
View attachment 5998749

Fleurs de Giverny — Giverny
View attachment 5998750

Rouen Sur Mer — Rouen is a town in northern France
View attachment 5998751

Alsace-Enseignes — Alsace

View attachment 5998752

Samuel de Champlain’s Le Canada — he was born in Brouage in the Southwest

View attachment 5998754

A la Gloire de Guillaume — Bayeux

View attachment 5998757

Bordeaux Porte Oceane
View attachment 5998758

Herbier de Gavarnie — Gavarnie is in the Southwest

View attachment 5998760

Promenade au Pays de Cezane — Mont Sainte-Victoire in Provence

View attachment 5998762

Pique Fleurs de Provence — more Provence

View attachment 5998763
Wow! Talk about filling up the map! Amazing rarities and beauties

Hello Ladies and a huge thank to Agrume for hosting us in such an outstanding way through this fantastc theme. This is my contribution (from left to right): Carrés 90: "Promenade au pays de Cézanne" & "Pantin City"; gavroche "Les amoureux de Paris"; carrés 70: Printemps/été 69 & Automne/Hiver 70; carrés 90 "Le Cirque Molier" & "Faubourg by Night".
Marvelous silks, all!

For you, @CedarWaxWing
A lucky find from 2 years ago. I wasn't ĺooking for Grotte de Lascaux but it hovered into view at a very good price (relatively speaking, and using H maths). We should do a theme with H maths :lol:

Another scarfie has this. I know I was inspired by someone here to buy it.
View attachment 5998795
Oh my! Had never seen this marvelous CW!

Safe travels @Agrume and @LKBNOLA !
The other “gloire de Guillaume” - Les Normands.
View attachment 5998798
And reaching back into prehistory with Premieres Mains. @xincinsin, I love your Grotte de Lascaux. What wonderful colors.
View attachment 5998799
What glorious CWs of these very special designs!

Friday night and I'm finally out of the office.
Pulling a few France-based designs out of my pic library.
Charmes des Plages Normandes
View attachment 5998822
Cavalcade de Mai in 3 cws, based on the Book of Hours commissioned by the Duke of Berry in the 15th century. All finesse. How I wish H had done this in full colour :girlsigh:
View attachment 5998809
View attachment 5998819
And another Grotte design. This is the Grotte de Versailles
View attachment 5998813
Promenade a Versailles, the special edition of Flanerie a Versailles.
View attachment 5998814

And another earlier scarf also entitled Promenade a Versailles.
View attachment 5998823
Geez you have THREE Cavalcade de Mai! If only we could petition H a multicolor version! Lovely as a finesse, but given the Duc de Berry’s book and its illustrations it merits to be in full color… I am always in awe of your varied and rare collection

Promenade a Versailles SE

View attachment 5998864

Biarritz

View attachment 5998877

Grotte de Versailles

View attachment 5998880

View attachment 5998879

Un Siecle de Courses à Deauville

View attachment 5998881
That Biarritz! One of my very favorite CWs! Sigh..

Love them both but especially that red CW of Herbier

Finally more on theme today! Hermes Factory, which has a scene in Paris within it.

View attachment 5999080
Gorgeous!

In my flurry of purchases back in February/March to celebrate my 50th birthday, I picked up some Grails - the Space Shopping I showed earlier and this gorgeous Special Edition Le Voyage de Pythéas by Aline Honore which came with its own booklet. It is one of the purchases that landed me a painful little stay on Ban Island. Worth it!!

I love the mosaic border and thankful for all of you who are twins and sisters on this one who have shared photos over the years of this beauty. Your enabled me! It was always that border that drew me in and then I fell in love with the variety of animals depicted and the story of the voyage of exploration and scientific discovery. And then lo and behold! I discovered one at a very fair price and pounced!

Bonus picture of my newfie puppers when she was just a tiny babe. Somehow her little face was in the same photo download batch. She's on theme to match the Petit Ours Brun on the scarf - newfies are such snuggly fluffy teddy bears -- aaaaaaand her kind is bred to perform water rescues for seafarers who fall overboard. Hopefully Pytheas and his crew never needed one.

Happy Friday to you all!

View attachment 5999086View attachment 5999087View attachment 5999088View attachment 5999089View attachment 5999090View attachment 5999091View attachment 5999092View attachment 5999098
Oh what a special silk! Lovely limited edition but nothing beats that cute pup!

Huile Rafrachissante celebrates the French perfume industry which is largely centered in the city of Grasse
7CCE5A09-A2A6-41B5-86B0-707A9DEF6D67.jpeg
5FB993D1-D533-453F-962F-A28FF489C3BB.jpeg

Ludovicus Magnus honors Le Roy Soleil and features an equestrian portrait of the king at its center, much like the majestic statue at the entrance of le Château de Versailles and this medallion in Versaille’s War Room
C0368E3D-2AFE-43F0-B938-98956A8C834A.jpeg
7BD78F6E-9F0F-4DC4-B593-BB0239782D08.jpeg

Another homage to King Louis XIV, Les Fetes du Roy Soleil, depicts courtiers and performers for one of the grand spectacles or fetes galantes at the Court of Versailles. The illustration depicts the regalia worn at these celebrations
0EC79B25-56B0-4FC5-A1E1-0E772D2E3BB1.jpeg
BB100F91-9CCA-440C-AA3C-3CCDB258AA28.jpeg

Inspired by the prehistoric Caves of Lascaux, Premieres Mains
8FDB00EA-5DC0-4C4A-AEAE-1BE51EAAD2D4.jpeg

Promenade de Longchamps
9246DC8D-15D1-4EE8-B81A-574E3AFB22B9.jpeg

Faubourg Tropical presenta a fantastical vision of Hermès’ FSH boutique as if in a tropical jungle setting
A7E4FBCC-4409-4A59-8AB4-AC22D10B44B8.jpeg

Diaghilev’s Ballets Russes began in Paris
0B90080B-26A4-494D-99E9-EDA595193F4A.jpeg

And, now, the scarves I wore yesterday and today, which are actually off topic…
I wore Tapis Persans to see the magnificent Diana Ross in concert
F84816E6-A3D3-473C-8732-AD7076DE8DD2.jpeg

And, today I went to see Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes at the movies… I was wearing La Voie Lactee moussie stole but had to throw on a Sabina Savage shawl for the frigid movie theater AC2572DCB4-65AD-4458-AD2D-CF811E5DA19C.jpeg

Happy Friday, Scarflandia! I am traveling again through Monday, but even if I were not, I am running out of week for all my on theme options! So today I am sharing a collage of Paris archive shots-- four 70s and two "maps."

Top Row: De Passage a Paris; Les Promenades de Paris;La Cité Cavaliere SE
Second Row: Ex Libris les Parisiens; Les Parsiens de Kiraz; Minuit au Faubourg
View attachment 5998475

But I am overjoyed to share my scarf mail-- Grail Mail, in fact! Happily UPS delivered it just in time for me to try it on yesterday evening. It needs a bath and it has a very small run alongside the hem, but I have waited so very very long to add this cw to my Sieste au Paradis "family" that I am delighted to welcome her into the fold. And it will come as a great relief to @Agrume that I will no longer be feeling quite as much urgency to don my cat burglar clothes and break into her scarf closet for cw 03!!!!! We can add another pin to the Calanques region...
View attachment 5998482
Waving :wave: to my inspiration and twins @Croisette7 and @Living.la.vida.fifi and probably many others!
Twins on Sieste. Congratulations! It’s extra pretty against fuchsia.

In 1518 Julien Coudray, a watchmaker from Blois, France, created the first French watch (as opposed to clocks, which were less portable).

View attachment 5998298

A beautiful watch dated 1650 is shown on the scarf La Ronde des Heurs as being manufactured in Blois.

View attachment 5998294

Watchmaking flourished in France until 1685 when the Edict of Nantes was revoked, causing Protestant French watchmakers to be forced into exile, with many of them taking their craft and manufacturing secrets to Switzerland.

La Ronde des Heurs was designed by Loic Dubigeon who was born in 1934 to a family of shipowners in Nantes, France.

View attachment 5998295

La Ronde des Heures is my scarf of the day.

View attachment 5998682
I am loving all these shades of red and pink.

• Thanks
Reactions: Redbirdhermes
Scarf mail today, and on topic, so a quick photo before doing some rehabilitation works. Alsace, with, of course, storks.

View attachment 5998725
View attachment 5998729
Source: https://www.vallee-munster.eu/fr/curieuse/munster-cigognes-alsace.html

And as I am not sure whether I'll be able to write a proper post tomorrow due to travelling: Thank you :flowers: all for this phantastic French week - 🇫🇷 🇫🇷 🇫🇷 scarf travels and dreams illustrated!

View attachment 5998724
That’s such a pretty Alsace.

• Thanks
Reactions: Agrume

Happy Friday to you all!

View attachment 5999086View attachment 5999087View attachment 5999088View attachment 5999089View attachment 5999090View attachment 5999091View attachment 5999092View attachment 5999098
OMG she is ADORBS!!!

The Pytheas is outstanding too, but… it’s hard to pull focus from that floof :hbeat:

Dear Scarfies,
Off-topic, but I wanted to share my SOTD. I'm wearing L'Ivresse de l'Infini.
View attachment 5998679
Sisters with you on this one! I have a blue/ pink cw. Gorgeous color on you.
Karenska, these are just stunning.
Is that Ugo’s design? I don’t recognize the one you wear w a yellow top?
Since we are trying to fill the map…

Expéditions Polaires Françaises. Paul-Émile Victor went to school in Lyon
View attachment 5998749

Fleurs de Giverny — Giverny
View attachment 5998750

Rouen Sur Mer — Rouen is a town in northern France
View attachment 5998751

Alsace-Enseignes — Alsace

View attachment 5998752

Samuel de Champlain’s Le Canada — he was born in Brouage in the Southwest

View attachment 5998754

A la Gloire de Guillaume — Bayeux

View attachment 5998757

Bordeaux Porte Oceane
View attachment 5998758

Herbier de Gavarnie — Gavarnie is in the Southwest

View attachment 5998760

Promenade au Pays de Cezane — Mont Sainte-Victoire in Provence

View attachment 5998762

Pique Fleurs de Provence — more Provence

View attachment 5998763

AnnaE, your scarves just made me giddy with delight!
Twins on the Pique Fleurs and Fleurs de G
Promenade is just stunning! Real painting like!

• Thanks
Reactions: SilkCouture
I’ll go back to read the posts later. So many beautiful scarves! What a lovely scarf party here!
Here’s few more. Monte Carlo, few Giverny, Pique Fleurs de Provence, Hermès Factory, Mystère au Faubourg…

Attachments

• 1E60F330-3068-4430-A68F-5402CBC9A07D.jpeg
    1E60F330-3068-4430-A68F-5402CBC9A07D.jpeg
    358.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 22F1C381-9735-4A75-A10F-99FC2695A06A.jpeg
    22F1C381-9735-4A75-A10F-99FC2695A06A.jpeg
    349.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 1F757ABB-B72B-4E06-851A-FC36D84B32FB.jpeg
    1F757ABB-B72B-4E06-851A-FC36D84B32FB.jpeg
    262.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 6B9B60EB-2B1F-497C-B59E-B460BD7FCB51.jpeg
    6B9B60EB-2B1F-497C-B59E-B460BD7FCB51.jpeg
    610.7 KB · Views: 33
  • E345E5AB-B922-4932-B353-ED6198F19821.jpeg
    E345E5AB-B922-4932-B353-ED6198F19821.jpeg
    388.2 KB · Views: 33
  • CF347965-64D7-4527-9F79-63D965818021.jpeg
    CF347965-64D7-4527-9F79-63D965818021.jpeg
    419.9 KB · Views: 35
  • CF21C74D-D15F-4E12-A116-4A4ECBAA32BD.jpeg
    CF21C74D-D15F-4E12-A116-4A4ECBAA32BD.jpeg
    298.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 7A4F96B3-1F30-4693-9DEF-844261918601.jpeg
    7A4F96B3-1F30-4693-9DEF-844261918601.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 33
  • C93E8884-9A12-4BD0-B821-B484BDD43D59.jpeg
    C93E8884-9A12-4BD0-B821-B484BDD43D59.jpeg
    383.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 17EBFE6F-8F17-431D-AB24-1FD58FA1F745.jpeg
    17EBFE6F-8F17-431D-AB24-1FD58FA1F745.jpeg
    248.7 KB · Views: 39
Huile Rafrachissante celebrates the French perfume industry which is largely centered in the city of Grasse
View attachment 5999122
View attachment 5999121

Ludovicus Magnus honors Le Roy Soleil and features an equestrian portrait of the king at its center, much like the majestic statue at the entrance of le Château de Versailles and this medallion in Versaille’s War Room
View attachment 5999115
View attachment 5999116

Another homage to King Louis XIV, Les Fetes du Roy Soleil, depicts courtiers and performers for one of the grand spectacles or fetes galantes at the Court of Versailles. The illustration depicts the regalia worn at these celebrations
View attachment 5999120
View attachment 5999119

Inspired by the prehistoric Caves of Lascaux, Premieres Mains
View attachment 5999117

Promenade de Longchamps
View attachment 5999118

Faubourg Tropical presenta a fantastical vision of Hermès’ FSH boutique as if in a tropical jungle setting
View attachment 5999124

Diaghilev’s Ballets Russes began in Paris
View attachment 5999123

And, now, the scarves I wore yesterday and today, which are actually off topic…
I wore Tapis Persans to see the magnificent Diana Ross in concert
View attachment 5999126

And, today I went to see Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes at the movies… I was wearing La Voie Lactee moussie stole but had to throw on a Sabina Savage shawl for the frigid movie theater ACView attachment 5999127
Absolutely gorgeous! What a fiesta of colours 😍!!! Beautiful knots, too. I feel so inspired! Twins on Les Fetes. I love the jacquard silks!

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
Gorgeous, Croisette! I’ve never seen this design.

All amazing silks but especially that bright London/Paris… such a special design and a great pop of color

Wow! Incredible collection! Great to have the marvelous Grand Theatre in that amazing CW in two formats!

What a great CW!

You looks amazing… and so elegant!

These are two marvelous CWs of Flanerie

Oh, such a beauty! What a gorgeous CW of this special design!

I love what you did here!

This is such a delightful design…
So springlike in this CW

Amazing CW of this delightful design

Oh, how special this is… Not only such an amazing design but you got it in Paris! The best memento

My heavens! This is fabulous! The jacquard is spectacular and these are the best unicorns! This is the first time I see this!

Another wonderful silken collage! And, congrats on this beauty! It is magnificent and pairs beautifully with so much!

My heavens, so striking!

This is fascinating! Unbelievable how you found this detail!

Love them ALL! I guess that my dav is Promenades with that amazing hem, but I also adore the Cite Cavaliere in the “CW that got away” for me

Adore this CW!! And the serendipity of the manicure!

Just look at the map! Lovely silk

Love this look! What a lovely Wedgwood brooch!

Wow! Talk about filling up the map! Amazing rarities and beauties

Marvelous silks, all!

Oh my! Had never seen this marvelous CW!

What glorious CWs of these very special designs!

Geez you have THREE Cavalcade de Mai! If only we could petition H a multicolor version! Lovely as a finesse, but given the Duc de Berry’s book and its illustrations it merits to be in full color… I am always in awe of your varied and rare collection

That Biarritz! One of my very favorite CWs! Sigh..

Love them both but especially that red CW of Herbier

Gorgeous!

Oh what a special silk! Lovely limited edition but nothing beats that cute pup!

I am speechless by all these scarves. That Deauville - wow.
Thank you all so much, Karenska, fifi & Maedi!