Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

After years of searching, I finally found it (please don’t ask me how much it cost :shocked:). This gorgeous Alice Shirley piece arrived this morning, was worried the colors would be too light but it’s perfectly bright and contrasting!! Almost too perfect to wear... absolutely divine :loveeyes: My instant favourite!!

More cristal today. Sadly not the Champagne kind, but maybe at the weekend...

View attachment 5974260
View attachment 5974261
That pop of green is so amazing (and better than Christal too ;)) and I love your bracelets!!

TY for the silk & denim love @Cookiefiend @Karenska @bunnycat @Jereni @Croisette7

Love that Space Derby @lanit

Lovely leopards @scarvesandhandbags - I’d wear the softer side with a bolder color top to make it pop (black, white, hot pink, cobalt blue…)

Singing ‘have you never been yellow’ to the tune of Olivia Newton-John - these are all fantastic @Cookiefiend

These ARE fabulous blues @Israeli_Flava

@Teaforparrots I’m a fan of pairing brights with brights - any of these combos would be winners and I might even try to braid all three

Lovely haircut @bunnycat and beautiful larger format brights! They will happily any cold and dreary day!

Great red @mktlim

Oh wow @Croisette7 the knots make this look like two different scarves! Love the leopard print in it

@scarvesandhandbags oooooh the more mod shots I see of this colorway the weaker my resolve to not add
Thank you for the lovely lemony complement and the ear worm!! :giggle:
A bright top with a bright scarf! SOTD
Woof Woof (La Source de Pegase)
View attachment 5974307
FANTASTIC! And that tie is perfect!
Hi, all! I am super behind, but here is my new Animaux bandanaView attachment 5974332
I love it AnnaE!
And many thanks for the lemon yellow love! :heart:
A very bright Costume de Fete! I'm still searching for the perfect yellow top to pair with this for summer. I think a yellow would absolutely make it pop and go with my sunny birthday bag too.

View attachment 5974345
Gorgeous! :dothewave:

Mythiques Phoenix Coloriage is my scarf of the day. I added some Tahitian pearls from Pearl Paradise.

View attachment 5974401
Fantastic colors - and a beautiful red!
Nice time spent together with your granddaughter ... perfect pink Kachinas!
Thank you so much Croisette!

Happy Thursday Scarflandia!

I had a different plan for today, but something serendipitous happened so I’m going rogue… but still bright!

Today the Sweet Pea and I went to the Museum of Miniature Houses - it’s really an interesting place and it’s fun for kids because they can do a ‘treasure hunt’. They search for items in some of the larger houses, and in some of the houses (the Sherlock Holmes one for example) you can look for the clues that are in each of the SH books.
View attachment 5974419View attachment 5974423
Bonus of the Sweet Pea searching for clues
View attachment 5974421

But back to scarves - the museum has more than just miniature house, they also have examples of miniature things. So the houses are chock a block with tiny items… including the things for sale in this tiny trading post…
View attachment 5974436
Do you see what I see?
Teeny tiny Kachinas!
Guess what I’m wearing for an accidental SonS?!?
Kachinas!
View attachment 5974422
I also found a whole cabinet full of Kachinas - so tickled!
Have a great and bright (pink) day!
That’s awesome! And a beautiful cw too! Have fun spring breaking

• Love
Reactions: Cookiefiend
After years of searching, I finally found it (please don’t ask me how much it cost :shocked:). This gorgeous Alice Shirley piece arrived this morning, was worried the colors would be too light but it’s perfectly bright and contrasting!! Almost too perfect to wear... absolutely divine :loveeyes: My instant favourite!!
Lovely with your matching cardigan. Congratulations!

• Love
Reactions: scarvesandhandbags

I had a different plan for today, but something serendipitous happened so I’m going rogue… but still bright!

Today the Sweet Pea and I went to the Museum of Miniature Houses - it’s really an interesting place and it’s fun for kids because they can do a ‘treasure hunt’. They search for items in some of the larger houses, and in some of the houses (the Sherlock Holmes one for example) you can look for the clues that are in each of the SH books.
View attachment 5974421

But back to scarves - the museum has more than just miniature house, they also have examples of miniature things. So the houses are chock a block with tiny items… including the things for sale in this tiny trading post…
View attachment 5974436
Do you see what I see?
Teeny tiny Kachinas!
Kachinas!
View attachment 5974422
Thank you so much for sharing this. It’s right down my ally. So intrigued by all the tiny things and love the armchair in the trading post. You and the sweet pea are such a fab team and you look beautiful with your pink Kachinas.

That’s awesome! And a beautiful cw too! Have fun spring breaking
We’re having a marvelous time - thank you so much! ❤️
Thank you so much for sharing this. It’s right down my ally. So intrigued by all the tiny things and love the armchair in the trading post. You and the sweet pea are such a fab team and you look beautiful with your pink Kachinas.
Thank you sweetheart - you would love this place - it’s darling!
SOTE, on theme to meet with good friends for dinner with bright and beautiful JL Stamped 70. :hbeat: Unfortunately, you can’t see the white pearl stud earrings I am wearing, which complement this outfit quite nicely. Shucks!
View attachment 5974524
This is such a great look - have a marvelous time!

• Thanks
  • Love
Reactions: Maedi and Karenska

View attachment 5974421

View attachment 5974436
Do you see what I see?
Teeny tiny Kachinas!
Kachinas!
View attachment 5974422
What fun story - AND coincidence! I’ll bet you had a blast with your sweet granddaughter.

I love all the interest in this design. The animal print in it is chefs kiss
More cristal today. Sadly not the Champagne kind, but maybe at the weekend...

View attachment 5974260
View attachment 5974261
Haha. I love the green and gray on you. And love the bracelets
Woo hoo!! I absolutely love this cw. Congratulations!! We we twins and now I want to wear mine haha. There are some scarves that when we put them on it’s just a 10/10 perfect on you. This is one of those cw designs on me, and I think it’s amazing on you too.
A bright top with a bright scarf! SOTD
Woof Woof (La Source de Pegase)
View attachment 5974307
Oh great tie for the hem to pop. Perfect in pink
Hi, all! I am super behind, but here is my new Animaux bandanaView attachment 5974332
THIS color is gorgeous on you! You glow
A very bright Costume de Fete! I'm still searching for the perfect yellow top to pair with this for summer. I think a yellow would absolutely make it pop and go with my sunny birthday bag too.

View attachment 5974345
Oh my I love these colors. It’s just gorgeous. And I think a light yellow would be perfect for it to pop too
Mythiques Phoenix Coloriage is my scarf of the day. I added some Tahitian pearls from Pearl Paradise.

View attachment 5974401
Wowza w those pearls! Wow.
SOTE, on theme to meet with good friends for dinner with bright and beautiful JL Stamped 70. :hbeat: Unfortunately, you can’t see the white pearl stud earrings I am wearing, which complement this outfit quite nicely. Shucks!
View attachment 5974524
I love this stamped design. I regret not getting one. I love your whole look w the black on top and black on stamped.
Wore Under the Waves today.

View attachment 5974682
Congrats on this beauty. We don’t see it that often on here.

Haven’t been on in what seems like forever.
Today for tea at the Boston Public Library w the gorgeous pampa. First time there for tea. It was excellent! Had a delish Irish breakfast assam tea.
And a Samourais on a really chilly day earlier this week. I also wore black tea time twilly in my hair as a headband this week, but an awful pic. Though I did get a compliment from DD so I was happy for that.
IMG_4812.jpeg
IMG_4770.jpeg

IMG_4730.jpeg

View attachment 5974421

View attachment 5974436
Do you see what I see?
Teeny tiny Kachinas!
Kachinas!
View attachment 5974422
Cookie I absolutely love your day together. This is so interesting. How creative is this place. And what are the odds w the kachinas. Yours is so beautiful. And You had me w Sherlock :woot: .

Woo hoo!! I absolutely love this cw. Congratulations!! We we twins and now I want to wear mine haha. There are some scarves that when we put them on it’s just a 10/10 perfect on you. This is one of those cw designs on me, and I think it’s amazing on you too.
Thank youuu! Congrats on yours, you should definitely wear it, I don't see enough of this colorway on here and I'd love to see how it's worn. Had been on my grails list for years, along with La Vie Du Grand Nord which I finally found last year!

• Love
Reactions: Nomad and Maedi