Scarves Scarf of the Day 2022 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Sorry I went MIA! I am so appreciative of all the kind and sweet comments on my new scarf addition and my short hair. You all are a true ego boost and mood boost. I have been on the road for work since Wednesday and am finally at the airport for my flight home. I of course packed 2 90cm scarves and a cashmere shawl for the travel. It’s 9 degrees F here. Here are some terrible pics for you. Happy Friday all! Can’t wait to sit back and view all these pages I missed while on my flight.

84FEA362-3D30-45AB-9D21-5BE3B8AE1DE5.jpeg

1B3B96C5-EFD9-4F94-94AC-3010BA54764F.jpeg

66B141C3-D9A1-46B8-BE4D-BBDF806D64F6.jpeg

9359DA50-41AD-4319-8736-4973E0A3115E.jpeg

Ego told id that if it wanted certain designs at least they needed to be special. Super ego was even on board with that, probably thinking of future resale values, as if id would allow that.

I took a page from @LKBNOLA 's CCP to justify this purchase. Now to follow through and sell my current colorway.

SOTD is La Cité Cavalière scarf 90, UK Limited Edition, Bleu turquoise/gris bleute/verte, H0005047 16

View attachment 5304009

This is a pretty scarf.

View attachment 5304010
Your necklace also, is pretty (understatement!), @Redbirdhermes

• Thanks
Reactions: Redbirdhermes
Wearing a CSGM today. Sous l´Egide de Mars. It is one of the few I have that are more neutral. I think I reasoned with myself at that time that I already has so much colourful that I needed something more low key. View attachment 5303759
This is gorgeous on you! I think you look great. This cw has a neutral base but plenty of color for you. I am so into this design. Just acquired the wash 90 and am learning how beautiful and intricate it is!
In my floatiest, most neutral scarf, Chevaux de Karnak. Enabled by @bunnycat View attachment 5303880
I just love this ethereal beauty @Awillow.
Beautiful collection LKBNOLA. I know what you mean. I told myself long ago, no more twillies or 90 silks. What happened, I am now waiting on a pair of new twillies and a 90 silk at my store. I also have a wishlist with some vintage scarves I am looking for every once in a while.
Thank you @Nahreen. As they say about rules-- they were meant to be broken!
Ego told id that if it wanted certain designs at least they needed to be special. Super ego was even on board with that, probably thinking of future resale values, as if id would allow that.

I took a page from @LKBNOLA 's CCP to justify this purchase. Now to follow through and sell my current colorway.

SOTD is La Cité Cavalière scarf 90, UK Limited Edition, Bleu turquoise/gris bleute/verte, H0005047 16

View attachment 5304009

This is a pretty scarf.

View attachment 5304010
Oh, my goodness! Major congratulations on your beautiful SE of this fab design @Redbirdhermes! It is gorgeous. That pink hem is everything and the colors are so so lovely. It looks beautiful with your necklace too. :biggrin: -- another successful recruit for the CCP!
Thank you! I can imagine you are experiencing wether whiplash also. C'est la Vie in the deep South. I agree Panoplie excels as a CSGM format. My favorite Walken is the dance routine set to Fatboy Slim's "Weapon of Choice" but this Walken in a Winter Wonderland uses the same video with Xmas music. :lol:

:roflmfao: Ohhhhhh- but so glad you managed to scoop up that Galaxy!

Thank you dear bunnycat! We are still freezing but your video warmed up because I laughed so hard...

Twins on the Galaxy and it is looking fab on you!
Ah, thank you dear @laurenad aka inspirer/enabler...
Too funny haha. These are all wonderful blues. I love hearing your story about the return and reorder. Because I might also end up doing that for a scarf this season. So this makes me feel better about it Haha.
:lol: I am sure they are not keeping tabs on our orders like we are @Nomad. For all they know you could e ordering one for a friend, or daughter or whatever. I long ago stopped worrying as long as I follow their return protocols. Since we can't just hop into a boutique anymore...
Love all your choices! I just received the same carres volants yesterday!
Congratulations @scarf1! Isn't it the cutest? It makes me smile just to look at all those charming vignettes...
Hi! Sorry I went MIA! I am so appreciative of all the kind and sweet comments on my new scarf addition and my short hair. You all are a true ego boost and mood boost. I have been on the road for work since Wednesday and am finally at the airport for my flight home. I of course packed 2 90cm scarves and a cashmere shawl for the travel. It’s 9 degrees F here. Here are some terrible pics for you. Happy Friday all! Can’t wait to sit back and view all these pages I missed while on my flight.

View attachment 5304283

View attachment 5304284

View attachment 5304286

View attachment 5304287
You look great despite the cold @Foxy trini (love that mustard colored cardi!). All your H looks wonderful for a trip.
SOTD, my first wash scarf, Equateur in marine/creme/viole. It’s very soft and lovely. And the deep violet and blues are gorgeous. I think it will take some getting used to because it is in unworn, new condition, yet it feels like a vintage silk. Purply black and blue freshwater pearls and garnet necklace which matches perfectly.
View attachment 5304376
Ah, big congratulations @Karenska! I think you will grow to love it and it looks lovely with your necklace, too. You know that we are twins, right? I adore this scarf-- it may be my favorite among the Dallets I own (but shh don't tell the others!)
Equateur (wash) .jpg
Greeting Scarflandia!
Writing from mostly sunny Florida - and so I’m off topic but still happy!
Though - maybe this scarf (in all its flouncy bouncy fun) could be an Id?
Madras Ex Libris
View attachment 5304428
This looks great and how nice to be in Florida @Cookiefiend! Our teeth are chattering in New Orleans so I hope you are enjoying warmer weather!

View attachment 5304283

View attachment 5304284

View attachment 5304286

View attachment 5304287
Foxy, it is great to see you back and you look wonderful; I love your hair style. Love all three scarves but that MP tattoo CSGM is TDF. I love it.

• Love
Reactions: Foxy trini
As they say, rules are meant to ve broken.
Ah, big congratulations @Karenska! I think you will grow to love it and it looks lovely with your necklace, too. You know that we are twins, right? I adore this scarf-- it may be my favorite among the Dallets I own (but shh don't tell the others!)
View attachment 5304463
Re rules, truer words were never spoken, dear Lkbnola, and I didn’t know you had this sweetie; I wonder how many scarves we share as twins! :lol: :hugs:. I love it with denim. I think it’s going to be a go to and I love the design, too. I have struggled to determine which cw or issue of Equateur I wanted, and as such, passed on many deals. When I saw this one, I immediately fell in love. So I would call this a Superego purchase - the minute she saw it, she made the important decision to add it, striving to make a More Perfect Collection. :biggrin:

Last edited:

View attachment 5304283

View attachment 5304284

View attachment 5304286

View attachment 5304287
Fab as always!

Re rules, truer words were never spoken, dear Lkbnola, and I didn’t know you had this sweetie; I wonder how many scarves we share as twins! :lol: :hugs:. I love it with denim. I think it’s going to be a go to and I love the design, too. I have struggled to determine which cw or issue of Equateur I wanted, and as such, passed on many deals. When I saw this one, I immediately fell in love. So I would call this a Superego purchase - the minute she saw it, she made the important decision to add it, striving to make a More Perfect Collection. :biggrin:
Well I think she steered you in exactly the right direction! I know we are twins on many because you were my influencer! But as to the wash finish-- I didn't know any better when I purchased my first couple and I now love them-- especially for larger formats but really the 90s too. So soft and easy. I wish they were not being discontinued.

Thank you @Croisette7 and @bunnycat.
@LKBNOLA the mousseline is a dream. Alliance du monde has a cool story to it- I think @lanit shared it once.
@Foxy trini , the silk and cashmere spilling out of your bag is delightful.
@scarf1 , can't wait to see it on you.
@Karenska , Equateur is a special design and yours a wonderful cw.
@bunny, what are you weaving?

This was all id, doing her bargain dance. I lost this battle in my “only buy grails” war. La Reale. I really like the older designs, though don’t have many. They keep getting shoved down the list In favor of newer. But I think that is a mistake. These vintage ones are so classically wonderful.
11 degrees before windchill. You bet the down coat came out today!!
8556C24F-600B-4101-8F18-F6668B622FBA.jpeg

The blue and white is stellar in this piece! Lovely!
Thank you so much bunnycat. It is for me one of my most neutral scarves and still it is quite colourful:smile:

oooohh this is so pretty! Such a serene look in all its winter white
Thank you Nomad. It is the perfect season for it here in Scandinavia. When I bought it 3,5 years ago it was summer with an ongoing heatwave. I remember I strugled with taking mod shots

Thank you @Nahreen. As they say about rules-- they were meant to be broken!
This is gorgeous on you! I think you look great. This cw has a neutral base but plenty of color for you. I am so into this design. Just acquired the wash 90 and am learning how beautiful and intricate it is!
Thank you dear. Yes this design is beautiful. I have a silk postcard with this design so when they released the CSGMs I could not resist. Which colour of the wash did you get? I was contemplating getting one but decided on another model first since I already have this one. Agree, when it comes to H, I somehow always end of breaking my rules.

Reactions: bunnycat and Nomad
Status
Not open for further replies.