Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introducing a very special scarf that I recently found in perfect condition, L'Ecole Espagnole De Vienne, in a gorgeous golden colorway. I'm pairing it with some golden South Sea pearls.

I spent a semester in college in Vienna, and my route to school frequently took me down the street between the stables for the Spanish Riding School Lippizaners and their training ring. On lucky days I had to wait and watch as the horses were led across the street in front of me. Towards the end of my studies I finally nabbed tickets for viewing a training session just before they left on their overseas tour. The Lippizaner horse statue came home from Vienna with me and has graced my shelf ever since.

View attachment 5010698

View attachment 5011074
I already commented, but I am so happy you found this beauty, RBH. It’s really stunning.

Reactions: Redbirdhermes
Gorgeous scarf - fits this week perfectly!!

Thank you so much! ❤

Thank you!

Thank you all so much for your lovely and kind responses to my post. Whilst this theme is still here, I have an appropriate photo. I recently bought a Swarovski pendant to go with my Daimyo...

View attachment 5012161
View attachment 5012162

Perfect! So pretty.

thank you so much, Croisette! :flowers:

all gorgeous, Julide - and also loved your book post earlier this week!

thank you kindly, Cookie! :heart:

perfect with the pearls, Cookie! This is a wonderful way to wear it.

yes, we are, I have the one with a rose coloured border.

thank you, scarf1! :smile:

how nice to see you, HH, and what a beautiful colour pairing!

perfectly understandable, Ajaxbreaker, very cheerful!

those earrings, Bunnycat, gorgeous!

lovely, Foxy!

thank you so much, Bunnycat! :wave:

this necklace is so beautiful, Karenska, and perfect match with your CU!

thank you kindly, Karenska! :blush: I also still have the bracelet, had taken out just those two elements, it is fitting perfectly now. But cannot wear it at work.

yes, of course, lovely, Pirula!

thank you so much, Pirula!

thank you so much, Magjes! :hugs:

those pendants look great, Magjes. I have never seen them worn in real life, so thank you for sharing!

It is perfect, a Gingko pendant and the Gingko jacquard, HermesHope!

Thanks Agrume!

Etude pour une Parure de Gala and Miriam Haskell

View attachment 5012221

Lovely Croisette!!

Tried hard and found at least three pairings without a mousse.. ;) - Aquamarine and pearl with 70x70 Tropique. Pendant purchased in India with 140x140 silk Cheval Phoenix. Gold topaz and Maxi Twilly CeC:
View attachment 5012232View attachment 5012233View attachment 5012234

Omg. I can’t stop looking at pic No.2. Fabulous! :eek:

Grocery shopping today with Bouquets Sellier CSGM

View attachment 5012264

So soft and pretty. These colors are lovely on you dear Croisette. :hbeat:

A gorgeous red, and again with the perfect lipstick!
You look smart, moma ... maybe grenat?

Thank you!

Thank you, Agrume!
Amazing! I love it with the gray sweater.
Marvelous - maybe garnet?

Such a beautiful changeant, and a lovely cameo!

Beautiful examples Julide!
Fantastic color. It looks amazing on you.
Spessartite garnet.... :loveeyes: very elegant moma!

Beautiful Agrume!

Stunning combos Julide! Citrine with C'est la Fete especially :tup:

Pearls are always purrrfect! :yes:

you're right on theme with your lovely turquoise and red combo HH!

aaaaawww- Sammy- these are all STUNNING!!!! :love:

Beautifully bright! :love:

Gorgeous Foxy T! :flowers:
I was going to guess this in the garnet family, but Bunny’s spessartite garnet had me googling & emphatically agreeing :yes:

All so stunning (love how you captured the glowy-ness of the beads).

Glorious color & looks so pretty with your hair :love:

Definite jazzy vibes from this pair; how special that you have her hoops. :girlsigh:

Those pink pearls are a perfect compliment to lVdGN. Great refashion of lapis into coordinated pieces :heart:
Gaaahhh! This colorway is absolutely amazing. It looks soooo good on you! Beautiful with pearls.

Twins with you! Beautiful with your pink jacket.

What a gorgeous color. It really pops against the grey yet is a calming color. Go figure! ....and as always the perfect matching lippie.

Love the green in this.

This is wonderful!

Amazing pairings! :heart:
Thank you all for the color love! Garnet it is, and special thanks to our expert @bunnycat! Lipstick is "Casablanca" from Tom Ford. @MAGJES - I agree about the calming effect of the rich color. I am going to remember this when I need to ground myself (or others!)

Reactions: Pirula
I like green stones, particularly in shades of olive and teal.

One of my favourite green stones is the dark olive moldavite. Set here in a bib necklace with carved roses in a rather formal design that goes well with the formal garden design of Central Park.
View attachment 5010360

A lesser known stone: green apophyllite pendant and earrings worn with In the Canadian Wild.
View attachment 5011019

Also not so well known is a semi precious stone known as Super Seven, so called because several other minerals have formed within quartz. This is a triple pendant: one super seven with two lace agates. The scarf is Voitures de Dames.
View attachment 5011018

A set of jewellery I made from Swarovski crystals and beads in my favourite teal CW, and worn with 3 different scarves. Too fancy for daily wear, but I wear it to office anyway :smile:
View attachment 5011015
View attachment 5011013

And finally, my SOTD. I have two pics because I was undecided which scarf to use. The first is the new-to-me Grande Marine. The second is Acte III. Both have shades of purple. The pendant has 2 amethysts and 2 sugilites which match Grande Marine's violet well. The centre carving of a wood sprite however suits the faerie theme of Acte III better.
View attachment 5011014
View attachment 5011017
Oh, my word, Xincinsin, I am totally gobsmacked by your post! Where to begin? :loveeyes: In this case, the end :giggle:. I am in love with your new Grand Marine - the color is stunning and I just looked up the design and I love it. You are wearing my very fav cw of Acte III which in no way diminishes my love of my stunning green and blue cw of the same design. The pendant is spectacular.
Your Swarovski necklace is a stunner! You made it yourself? Wow! It’s gorgeous with all the scarves you chose and you should wear it any time you like. Yes, it’s formal. But also casually elegant and a lot of fun.
I am also in love with your Super Seven pendant. The gem is brilliant and those lace agate stones are gorgeous.
Theapophyllite pendant is so interesting, as is the bib necklace.

Thank you all so much for your lovely and kind responses to my post. Whilst this theme is still here, I have an appropriate photo. I recently bought a Swarovski pendant to go with my Daimyo...

View attachment 5012161
View attachment 5012162
Such a beautiful green, but your necklace is incredible!
Etude pour une Parure de Gala and Miriam Haskell

View attachment 5012221
So serene - i love it!
Tried hard and found at least three pairings without a mousse.. ;) - Aquamarine and pearl with 70x70 Tropique. Pendant purchased in India with 140x140 silk Cheval Phoenix. Gold topaz and Maxi Twilly CeC:
View attachment 5012232View attachment 5012233View attachment 5012234
Just lovely, but I especially like the first photo - the scarf and the pink gingham, with the perfect pop of blue in the necklace = bravissimo!
:dothewave:
Grocery shopping today with Bouquets Sellier CSGM

View attachment 5012264
Gorgeous!
This is SOOOO beautiful. I love this scarf and the hem is just delicious. Great outfit!
Thanks sweetie! :hugs:
These (and your other pix) are such great ways to pair and necklace and scarf without fussing or overdoing. Just perfect.
+1

Thus week has been amazing!
Though possibly expensive... my jewelry game is lacking! :giggle:

These are all gorgeous, Sammy. Your pairings are perfection. Love that warm gold CeC with the tigre peeping out.
Thank you so much, my dear Karenska! :flowers:
OMG these necklaces are to die for. Each picture is a masterpiece~~!
Thank you... What a lovely compliment, dear moma! :hbeat:
Thank you!

Perfect! So pretty.

Thanks Agrume!

Lovely Croisette!!

Omg. I can’t stop looking at pic No.2. Fabulous! :eek:

So soft and pretty. These colors are lovely on you dear Croisette. :hbeat:
And I had been wondering whether to post this pic... ;) Thaaank you!! (The pendant is even nicer IRL :smile:).
These (and your other pix) are such great ways to pair and necklace and scarf without fussing or overdoing. Just perfect.
Thank you very much!! ❤️
Such a beautiful green, but your necklace is incredible!

So serene - i love it!

Just lovely, but I especially like the first photo - the scarf and the pink gingham, with the perfect pop of blue in the necklace = bravissimo!
:dothewave:

Gorgeous!

Thanks sweetie! :hugs:

+1

Thus week has been amazing!
Though possibly expensive... my jewelry game is lacking! :giggle:
Thank you for your lovely comments!! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.