Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

So happy to be your twin on this shawl dear. It’s one of my favorite go to shawls!
It's a good one for sure!

Wow—so nice! Is this the CW @lanit has? You have cleverly hidden all the pink.
Yes, it's the same as Lanit's. This shawl is so versatile, it can be tied to highlight the pinks, fresh blues, or the neutrals.

Langsam, this is quite gorgeous. Happy Thanksgiving. :hugs:
Thank you @Karenska , same to you!

beautiful, Langsam!
Thank you @Agrume!

SOY (Scarf of Yesterday) - one of those magical random knots I'll never be able to reproduce.

View attachment 4917310
Wonderful knot! Beautiful with your sweater.
Wearing Petit Duc designed by sculptor Christian Renonciat today. Here are a few of his pieces too.

View attachment 4917024View attachment 4917025View attachment 4917026View attachment 4917027
This colorway of Petit Duc is stunning on you.
Dropping in to say Hi! I got this 1964 Les Coqs as scarf mail this week — it is completely pristine. Someone must have had it just sitting in their closet for 60 years...
Wow. Amazing colorway!

Reactions: Langsam and Awillow
"SOY" Cute. I could aim for SOLW or SOLM or SOLY as SOTD is always too ambitious for me.
Haha! You're more organized than me - further back than yesterday and I'm lost!

A beautiful scarf and a beautiful knot, Langsam. Paired so gorgeously with your tweed (?) sweater. You will make that knot again! ;)
Thank you @Karenska! New sweater! I thought it was going to be subtle flecks from the online photo but in real life is more "cookies and cream". I really like it though!

Wonderful knot! Beautiful with your sweater.
Thank you @MAGJES !

• Love
Reactions: Karenska
Status
Not open for further replies.