Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

SOTD and on theme: Fêtes Vénitiennes. I so love this carré. The rose pourpre side of my BeHapi matches perfectly! View attachment 4912735View attachment 4912736
This colorway is gorgeous! wow!
OT Just arrived ... my new pink Plumes

View attachment 4912641
Absolutely Beautiful!!
I have been on the lookout for this colorway of Aux Pays des Epices since I began collecting Hermes scarves. It finally came my way.

Tied today to show two of my favorite holiday spices, ginger and cinnamon. Yum!

View attachment 4912655View attachment 4912656
Twins!

Off topic today with Carre Kantha
View attachment 4912805
This is such a great colorway of this design. I have these colors in the CSGM so we are twins maybe or at least sisters!
More Beauties!! Fantastic colorways and some I've never seen. Beautiful design. Twins on the Orange!
Just picked a favorite! :loveeyes:

Reactions: Croisette7
Beautiful, Croisette! Good morning, All!
Thank you, Karenska!

Oh I love all of these!
Great scarf on site!
Thank you, dear moma!

Well, congratulations to both of you because this is one gorgeous CSGM! Foxy, have you modeled yours yet?
Many thanks, dear!

thank you, PT. Glad you are back here.

These are great! And don’t you have the black shawl (which I want, LOL)?

I have several CWs but this pale one is a subtle star. I love the cranberry bits, which you picked up with the bracelet.
Not the black, olive green only... the black is quite rare.

Oh, this is a beauty, Croisette! Is it silk and cashmere or just silk? I looovvvvve the colors.
Thank you Karenska ... it is silk.

This colorway is gorgeous! wow!

Absolutely Beautiful!!

Twins!
Love love love!! i can't pick a favorite!
Thank you, MAGJES!

This is such a great colorway of this design. I have these colors in the CSGM so we are twins maybe or at least sisters!

More Beauties!! Fantastic colorways and some I've never seen. Beautiful design. Twins on the Orange!

Just picked a favorite! :loveeyes:
So nice we are twins on that!

Reactions: momasaurus
Status
Not open for further replies.