Scared of... AZUR!!

I have an azur speedy and i live in NI where it likes to rain (in fact... its pouring down today :sad:). I wear jeans alot, and haven't had ANY problems with denim transfer! So get one!!! Low maintenance - i just bought some wipes for the vachetta >.<

My daughter got an azur speedy. Unfortunately, she got terrible color transfer from her seven and Paige jeans. We weren't able to get it out no matter what we used. I am steering clear now, no matter how pretty it is.

I was over at LV today chit chatting with my SA and trying on all the bags for fun..since the azur speedy 30 is out of stock at the moment!
Anyways I asked him about the trouble transfer issues with the Azur and he told me that any white bag would have a color transfer but he said that black denim wouldnt transfer any color and that I should be careful when wearing blue denim.

i had an azur speedy before and had no problems on denim transfers. i sold it because of stains on the handles when i used a cleaning product. i miss my azur speedy!!! you'll love it!;)

I have an azur speedy and saleya. I got faint color transfer from my blue jeans onto the vachetta pipping and used a clean white eraser (pencil erasers) and it removed the transfer with ease!

I have the azur pm and I love it. It's very easy to maintain. I don't really baby it all that much. I also have the pochette wallet and the mini pochette accessory and I don't baby them either. They're so low maintenance. I love my azur collection...:love:

i wouldnt worry at all i recently purchased the Seven for all mankind straight leg LA wash ! and the tag specfically says becareful for rub off and its been fine with my azur speedy i dont think you need to worry at all its been very stain resistant i always have in on my lap

I was scared of mine so I actually gave it to my best friend, lol... what even scares me more is the Azur Berkely..which I LOVE, but i'm scared of being scared of it to buy it..yeah? lol..that's a lot of confusion & scares right there....

lol.

I say go for it, don't let fear get to you (like me...i'm not very brave). Be brave!