Scared I'm jinxing myself...but my new ink twiggy is here!

i have had my twiggy close in proximity to me all day. Sometimes I suddenly panic and then check it's still next to me (which is funny cause I'm at home, sitting on my sofa).

My next step is to take it to Petsmart, which I'm going to do now. It will be glued to my arm. GLUED

didi78 said:
hi cilla, yes it was stolen 1 hour after I had it (see my separate thread if you're interested).

I found your other post, I am so sorry.:sad: I can't believe the nerve of some people. I am happy you found a replacement, enjoy your new bag.

:wlae: :choochoo: :party: congrats on your miss ink twiggy! your first one was a beauty and i am sure the second is even more gorgeous.

i have two ink and the color is different on both of them. one being more purple and the other being more blue.

enjoy it girl. you deserve it.

awwwwwwww, thanks everyone! Yes, my new one is more "navy" while the other one more "purple". THis one reminds me of a dark dark version of the blueberry, and i lOVE IT!

Hi Cilla...thanks for the kind words! I'm trying to get past that now. and my new bag is definitely helping! hAHHA