SCANDAL - Thursday's, ABC

^^^I feel like she’s always sneered and overacted. It’s an annoying tick of hers.

But she looked good in this latest episode. Loved her hair and her makeup.

Olivia is becoming obsessed with power. That machine will roll on without her. Still enjoy her and Jake together. Hope Mellie continues to stand up to her.

^^^I feel like she’s always sneered and overacted. It’s an annoying tick of hers.

But she looked good in this latest episode. Loved her hair and her makeup.

Olivia is becoming obsessed with power. That machine will roll on without her. Still enjoy her and Jake together. Hope Mellie continues to stand up to her.

I agree with her and her obsession with power but I really can't with bouncing back n forth with fitz and jake ...thankfully she suckered a new hottie into the mix

I'm glad it's the final season

Reactions: Tivo
They had to go and throw Asa in this episode, we were doing just fine without this narcissistic fraud. Loved how Reza was throwing her under the bus though lol

And you could tell she was dying to do the People spread that Jermaine refused to do. Kind of like she was trying to get LaToya to convince Jermaine, without coming out and asking her. Then LaToya just dismissing her, that's how the whole family is, we're private.

I'm confused more and more I watch this show... isn't where Olivia is no what her dad wanted?! To run the country and have all the power in the White House.... whyyyyyy is he now crying to fitz to fitz it..... [emoji19]

Reactions: Tivo