Say "Hey!" to my new Large Le Pliage tote (Personalized)

I absolutely love this!!!!

Thanks [emoji14]

That is amazing. It looks like it is straight out of a fashion magazine.

Gosh your comment makes my day [emoji4]

Definitely not! The fun part of LP is you have the option to customize! I sewed on patches to places I've been and it's fun to own a personal version of a popular bag.

Totally agree with you! Longchamp is a great bag to have in anyone's collections. It's cheap (well compared to other brands), durable, light, versatile and iconic. What a bag enthusiasts could ask for right? But I don't want to blend in with the crowd that's why I decided to give it a make over. [emoji16]

Hey you all!!!

About almost a year ago, I have mentioned in here (Longchamp subforum) that I am thinking of getting Large le pliage for myself. I Wasn't sure at that time if I want a personilized or a regular le pliage. Then months later I completely forgot about it.

Fast forward to today, as I was browsing around anniversary sale of Sogo Mall (Hong Kong) the thought of getting a Le Pliage stuck on my mind again. So I head to Longchamp's shop and found they too are having a 40% discount on Large Le Pliage and I ended up getting a Cream Large Le Pliage.
View attachment 3193015
Upon getting home, I have decided to give my new bag a personalization [emoji14]
View attachment 3193018
View attachment 3193021
Just randomly put patches and button all over the bag to give it character.
I love it!!! You did a fabulous job, and definitely "one of a kind!"

Thank you ladies [emoji7]
Before posting this I was a bit hesitant. I was afraid that some might get offended and see my "personalization" as disrespecting the brand but the seeing how you respond to it I feel very happy [emoji16]
Thanks ladies for letting me share my new bag [emoji5]️

Gosh, no afterall it's your bag and besides it looks great!

Mabuhay from Malaysia! Proud daughter of a former OFW. :biggrin:
Mabuhay Kabayan :smile:
Awesome work! Your LP is unique and one of a kind. It looks fabulous!

I love it! Definitely personalized - just how you want it.

We love our OFW to the moon and back!!!

I love it!!! You did a fabulous job, and definitely "one of a kind!"

Gosh, no afterall it's your bag and besides it looks great!

The bag looks gorgeous. You are very talented!

Thank you ladies for the LOVE :hugs:

Awesome job! Looks like a LC x Diane von Furstenberg design collab or something. :smile:This makes me want to have a go at personalization, too. Which means I need a new LP, specifically for the purpose of decorating it. And patches. Lots of patches. And then, the courage to just to it...that might be the hard part, since I'm hopeless at anything else than cooking/baking! :lol:

Awesome job! Looks like a LC x Diane von Furstenberg design collab or something. :smile:This makes me want to have a go at personalization, too. Which means I need a new LP, specifically for the purpose of decorating it. And patches. Lots of patches. And then, the courage to just to it...that might be the hard part, since I'm hopeless at anything else than cooking/baking! :lol:

Yeah! From the words of Shia Labeouf - "Just do it!" :lol: there's no harm doing it. Cooking and baking are for more complex than sewing & ironing on patches. It only took me 30mins to put all of my patches. Go for it and don't be afraid, be creative :smile:

Last edited: