say bye to popincourt?

im soooooo confused..but hey everyone..it's a popincourt, not the popincourt haut!

though idon't have much use for the papillon 19..it's soooooooo cute and i wished they had one in damier! ..i am thinking of the damier papillon 26 but the handles bug me..because im used to rolled handes..

I agree that our tastes change back and forth over time. But if you really have your eye on something else, and haven't even used the Popincourt for a month... it might be time to sell it and get something that will make your heart skip a beat every time you see it. =) And wear it on your arm proudly.
Good luck-- it's a difficult decision!

i think i'll get rid of the papillon 19 though (IT'S SO DARN CUTE!!!) and then get my papillon 26 and then figure out whether i wanna keep the popincourt or not!

I have no qualms about selling bags, my life is filled with enough "just in case I change my mind" clutter. We have moved so often the last couple of years (first apartments, then condos, now house-flipping), that I have learned that having less is often best. I do keep those items that have sentimental value for me, but I have yet to feel remorse over items that I have sold.

If you don't think that you are going to use it, sell it. I had a Popincourt Haut, loved it when I first got it, but then I wanted the Damier Speedy so the PH went. I actually did quite well with the sale, too!

Keep the Popincourt. Monogram is a classic LV. And will always be classic. And even if you sold it next year (If you really feel the same way as you do now, you will still make money from selling it). I wish I had a popincourt! =)
I hope you don't sell it.