Saw Vernis Apple Red Yesterday...

When I finally picked up my damier speedy last week, my SA in bloomingdales didnt know anything about the new vernis red color, but she would give me a call the first thing when the heart coin purse arrive. I cant wait, this January is gonna be so long for me...:wondering

When I finally picked up my damier speedy last week, my SA in bloomingdales didnt know anything about the new vernis red color, but she would give me a call the first thing when the heart coin purse arrive. I cant wait, this January is gonna be so long for me...:wondering

2 long!:sad:

new red

p10261108_ph_hero.jpg

Yes that is the one on elux...thanks for posting it you computer savy person you...isn't the colour gorgeous...it is different from my bright red cles...can you mix and match the new and old red??? new red bag with the old red cles or would that clash too much.....
HI LVpug--I have the old red cles and got the new red pochette wallet. I actually love both reds, but I don't like them together.
I was gonna try to pull it off, but I'm a weirdo with these kinds of things:Push: , and it bothers me, so I'm gonna have to get a new red cles.:shrugs:
HTH!