Saw the Massai, fell in love - to get or not to get?

Cristina, I had the same very feeling when I tried on the Massai. I felt that it was made for me!!! However, the Kelly is even more so, so I decided to save for a bit longer and get that. The massai is a beautiful bag, I still daydream about it every so often....

I passed on a gorgeous potiron Massai and totally regret it!!!! I had the money at the time but unfortunately not now so I won't be able to get one for quite a while.
:yahoo: So I say go for it! :yahoo:

Cristina, I had the same very feeling when I tried on the Massai. I felt that it was made for me!!! However, the Kelly is even more so, so I decided to save for a bit longer and get that. The massai is a beautiful bag, I still daydream about it every so often....
I know you, you'll get one eventually. May I suggest black evercalf for you. Very much like box and much, much lighter than clemence.

Are you still having butterflies???

YES.

I can't stop thinking about that gorgeous bag. The leather, the way the white top stitching contrasts with the color of the bag, how the PH looks so chic with the color of the bag - sigh! :girlsigh:

I can finagle it, financially - but that means NO more bags for months. Which I can do, seeing as how it doesn't get any better than Hermes :graucho: I'll have to limit myself to pochettes and bracelets.

I am going to take HG's suggestion, call my SA and stop by on Thursday to look at it again. But I think I know my decision :shame:

i am having the EXACT same dilemma about the massai. i have one i'm going to see on friday. i found it in 2 colors in may and tried it on and omg love at first sight. i did not want to take the indigo off to save my life! now i'm looking at a another color one instead. i have to see how i feel about it again. i am freaking out about the cost but i love everything about it and i do agree that it's such a versatile bag! i can't wait to hear what happens when you go back!

That's what BF has been trying to tell me all along :P Only it doesn't involve Hermes, LV or Chanel - he'd rather me go to Target! ;)

disclaimer - Target bags are cute :P Not knockin' them.

Cristina, if you love it so much (and it sounds like you do!) - GO FOR IT!!! Having miltiple bags is overrated anyways!:P

Oh Cristina, honestly of COURSE everyone on the H sub-forum would say to get it.... But this time we really mean it! One heart-racing, endorphin-releasing Hermes bag will MORE than make up for the lesser bags you won't buy for a few months. Can't WAIT for the modelling shots. The combo sounds absolutely perfect!